1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by fullofcourage

1. icandoallthings
    icandoallthings
    Whats up! Welcome to NoFap :D
    May 1, 2017
  2. fullofcourage
    fullofcourage
    Yeah buddy =) thankyou.. i'm good, I guess. I just log in wheneva I fear the urge would kick in ... so far so good xD thanks fa asking.. how's life there?
    May 1, 2017
    Deleted Account likes this.
  3. icandoallthings
    icandoallthings
    First day and already very active. The more often you show up the better the results :p
    May 1, 2017
  4. icandoallthings
    icandoallthings
    Crawling along... Existence is not really the ideal scenario to be in for a reboot. :S Trying to figure out something to do. So much energy from no PMO but literally nothing to do -.-
    May 1, 2017
  5. fullofcourage
    fullofcourage
    ofcourse yeah .. I realized it. And people here are so supportive and considerate. Like a close knitted community. Have a great life, buddy! i'm just happy for u that u went NF for a long time =) keep improving. I'm always here when u need someone to talk to.. count on me
    May 1, 2017
  6. fullofcourage
    fullofcourage
    Hey you know what, u could watch TED-Ed videos on YouTube. Seriously, I learnt a loooooooottt from them =) and check out the channel CollegeHumor on YouTube. They're funny as heck. Sarcasm level's high there xD then, hey there's this new series called "13 reasons why" on Netflix. I've read the book and it's pretty intense stuff.
    May 1, 2017
  7. fullofcourage
    fullofcourage
    And, yeah, if u wanna try read a book, go for "The girl on the train" by Paula Hawkins. Very gripping read.
    May 1, 2017
  8. fullofcourage
    fullofcourage
    And, watch "Collateral Beauty" movie if u wanna. Starring Will Smith. It's very emotional and intense story. It'll give u some new perspective =) don't let ur precious energy down.. watch or read something.. it'll help u in keeping engrossed =D
    May 1, 2017
  9. icandoallthings
    icandoallthings
    I've already done all of that. I actually saw 13 Reasons Why the day it came out. Glad to see people catching on to it. I watch a lot of TED as well. College Humor too xD I will check out the book though.
    May 1, 2017
  10. icandoallthings
    icandoallthings
    Thing is these aren't really releasing energy, you're still just sitting there. Me and my family moved to a new country a few months ago so don't really know what to do around here. Trying to figure out ways to get out and about
    May 1, 2017
  11. fullofcourage
    fullofcourage
    Wow very good xD i appreciate it mate! =P Sorry if I blurted out too much heehee =D have u watched "Stranger Things" yet?
    May 1, 2017
  12. fullofcourage
    fullofcourage
    Oh yeah, u r right ... they don't release energy =( there's always outdoor activity.. running, playing football and stuff. I'd love to hang out and do these stuff with u =) catch some new friends there, no one would judge u for the past in a new place.
    May 1, 2017
  13. icandoallthings
    icandoallthings
    NP xD Lol yea, I've seen all the latest shows. My life is that bad atm X.X I'm starting a new serious 'American Gods'. Came out today. Check out Handmaid's Tale and Sense8. Oh but be careful about Sense8, filled with triggers.
    May 1, 2017
  14. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Holy crap you are a pop culture queen, FOC! Honestly I haven't seen someone as knowledgeable in the interwebz since the slurp slurp queen herself! :o
    May 8, 2017
    fullofcourage likes this.
  15. fullofcourage
    fullofcourage
    Haha :D thankyou @Hopefulflower :) I literally live in the internet ;) heehee
    May 8, 2017