1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by bunnyheartbeat

1. fullofcourage
    fullofcourage
    Haha :D it just reminds me how innocent I was before I discovered PMO. I still watch SpongeBob if I get to =) he's so inspiring
    May 3, 2017
  2. Grow_out_of_it
    Grow_out_of_it
    I know that feeling FC(short form of your username I would discontinue with it if you dont like it) that's the reason I kept my childhood photo as the avatar. It reminds me of how innocent I was before this disgusting thing happened to me. ^_^
    May 4, 2017
  3. fullofcourage
    fullofcourage
    Yeah @Grow_out_of_it I thought abt it one night. I thought "why the flux capacitor he has his childhood pic? hmmm... okaayyyyyy. yeah, that... that look-how-u-were-when-u-were-young factor" :)
    May 4, 2017
  4. Grow_out_of_it
    Grow_out_of_it
    Am I cute or nah? Lol you dont have to answer this or should you ;-) hehe
    May 4, 2017
  5. fullofcourage
    fullofcourage
    Yeah, u r all cute and chubby and bahuth sundar hei :) things u do to ur fellow countrymen *flicks sweat off forehead* jk lol :D
    May 4, 2017
  6. Grow_out_of_it
    Grow_out_of_it
    The temperature here is so high that I take bath in my own sweat through out the day lol probably should not have mentioned that.
    May 4, 2017
  7. Grow_out_of_it
    Grow_out_of_it
    The heat is so bad that I cant stop ranting about it lol sorry for this.
    May 4, 2017
  8. fullofcourage
    fullofcourage
    May 5, 2017
  9. Deleted Account
    May 8, 2017
    Deleted Account likes this.