1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Atlanticus

1. AriAmaa
    AriAmaa
    Hey Atlanticus! Thanks for asking. I'm still thinking about my new goals since I have gone over 30 days and i'm on the streak. Will probably go for 60 days xD. What about you?
    May 3, 2017
    Atlanticus likes this.
  2. Atlanticus
    Atlanticus
    Thank YOU for asking! I have been thinking a lot about my true goals, not just in NoFap numbers, but in general. They will have to be very ambitious to be truly corrective of decades of derailment. I'm thinking 30 days PM followed by 2x 95 days of SPMO (minus 30 days), at this point...:)
    May 3, 2017
    Deleted Account and AriAmaa like this.
  3. AriAmaa
    AriAmaa
    That's brilliant! Goals in general do certainly keep one unwavering in life. I'm happy you will target to have lofty ambitions, the outcome will be truly transformative for you. Keep me update with your progress.
    May 4, 2017
    Deleted Account and Atlanticus like this.
  4. Atlanticus
    Atlanticus
    To link back to this convo: I've really been doing rather well (with some weak moments, of course), but I am beginning to get a more realistic sense of quite how enormously much correction there is to do -- and how very long it is likely going to take me to truly "clean up!". You?
    May 18, 2017
    Deleted Account likes this.