1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Elucelom

1. Atlanticus
    Atlanticus
    Fortunately, we have no need for Grindr, Comrade E! :)

For those in hard more, like yourself, it would seem to be a particularly dangerous p-sub.

Wishing you much GrinderFree life enjoyment!
    May 2, 2017
    Elucelom and Gamekeeper89 like this.
  2. Gamekeeper89
    Gamekeeper89
    I deleted Grindr last Thursday, a few days before joining NoFap. I think it was a good decision. Grindr produces a mindset of 'always searching' and 'never finding'; i.e. the hedonist's paradox.
    May 3, 2017
    Elucelom and Atlanticus like this.
  3. Gamekeeper89
    Gamekeeper89
    I got a surge of temptation yesterday when I saw a really hot guy walking down the train platform and thought hmm.. I wonder if he's on Grindr? But I have uninstalled the app so I couldn't check, and I don't intend on installing it again anytime soon. Let's talk more about this if you would like any help/advice about getting rid of it/being free of it.
    May 3, 2017
    Elucelom and Atlanticus like this.
  4. Elucelom
    Elucelom
    Lol, yeah, I actually had grindr uninstalled for about 2 months. I usually only have it for a few days at a time, to check to see if anything has changed, and then moving on. I'm not even sure why I downloaded it again. I guess I was getting desperate. Ah well. You live and you learn.
    May 3, 2017