1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by arturo111

1. revital
    revital
    Thanks bro for warm welcome. I am here to change my life for better and will love to connect with fellow no fapper who are here for same! Hope to bit this addiction and become stronger and better each day! Good to connect with you.
    May 24, 2015
  2. arturo111
    arturo111
    I'm here for same reason @revital . I have a lot of relapses in my life, but i like to be part of this world, to find some cute girl and make love with her.... I have ED and depreson
    May 24, 2015
  3. arturo111
    arturo111
    But one day, we will be better bro, i believe in that! One day... Stay strong and be good my brother @revital
    May 24, 2015
  4. revital
    revital
    I just came back from swimming and I had monstrous strong urge for PMO and I alsmost relapsed as i started my laptop to do PMO but instead I logged in to nofap.com and started looking at who replied me.
    May 24, 2015
  5. revital
    revital
    May 24, 2015
  6. arturo111
    arturo111
    I struggle against my ED bro. I'm freelance writer and some of my pages have a very hot moments. Before my last relapse, when i write i have an hard erections. Now i read that pages, but my mojo "sleep" like a baby :( ED is a live demon in us, bro
    May 24, 2015
  7. revital
    revital
    I feel you bro! Then let bit this demon down so bad he sleeps like a baby ! and our swords rise and shine stronger than ever! I just read very inspirational quote from fellow no fapper. To be Lion ! You have to train with Lions! Let's be Lions! and roar and bite hard when it matters!
    May 24, 2015
  8. arturo111
    arturo111
    I feel you 2 bro! We are here fallen angels. Lions without of teeth. Our teeth is our erections. But one day, we will take our teeth back!
    p.s. view my new post, view that video...
    May 24, 2015
  9. revital
    revital
    Okay! Watched your that video bro! I am off to gym now for little bit! I feel urges and i need to drain energy right now by working out!
    May 24, 2015
  10. arturo111
    arturo111
    Nice for you bro, keep going! I miss my urges...
    Be strong!
    May 24, 2015