1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by AntiqueRevolverGuy

1. BestDayEver
    BestDayEver
    Wow, sounds like a handful man. Maybe go with door number 3? I always feel exes are exes for a reason. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.
    May 5, 2017
  2. vulture175
    May 5, 2017
  3. AntiqueRevolverGuy
    AntiqueRevolverGuy
    I openly said yes to the third one. Is this cheating?
    May 5, 2017
    | Nico | and (deleted member) like this.
  4. BestDayEver
    BestDayEver
    Are you currently back in a relationship with both of your exes, because if you are and they don't know about each other then you're already cheating, so asking if dating the third would be cheating would be a moot point.
    May 5, 2017
  5. BestDayEver
    BestDayEver
    If you're not in a relationship with any of them then saying yes to the 3rd girl wouldn't be cheating.
    May 5, 2017
  6. AntiqueRevolverGuy
    AntiqueRevolverGuy
    What the hell do I do then? I wanted and only wanted to get back with Ex1, but then Ex2 took up on me asking her back, a month ago. She took too long to decide so I took the answer as no. The third one, just came up suddenly and asked to be my girl, I didn't want to say no.
    May 5, 2017
  7. BestDayEver
    BestDayEver
    I think you already know the answer to your question, ARG. You need to set boundaries and learn to say no. Saying no doesn't mean you won't be able to look into these options later in the future of things don't workout with Ex1. Also put yourself on the opposite scenario. Would you like it one of these women did the same thing with you and two other guys?
    May 5, 2017
  8. BestDayEver
    BestDayEver
    Treated others as you would like to be treated is, for the most part, the best rule to live by when searching for the right thing when dealing with other people.
    May 5, 2017
  9. AntiqueRevolverGuy
    AntiqueRevolverGuy
    God is putting me in a trial of my honesty. I know it. I'm scared to hurt these girls, despite the fact I tell people that I want to hear the truth even if it'll hurt me.
    May 5, 2017
  10. BestDayEver
    BestDayEver
    It's a difficult thing man, but you're goinf to hurt them worse if you don't set boundaries and say no. The right way always looks hard but ends with ease while the wrong way looks easy but ends with overwhelming hardships.
    May 5, 2017
  11. vulture175
    vulture175
    being loved is not easy eh. I'm somehow glad that no girls like me :P. Anw some guys wouldn't mind dating 3 at the same time, doesn't mean i recommend that.
    May 5, 2017