1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
abnegation
Last Activity:
May 28, 2016
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Apr 13, 1994 (Age: 29)
College student

Share This Page

abnegation

Fapstronaut, Male, 29, from Philippines

Back after a long hiatus. I think Im more than ready for the emancipation that's about to take place. May 22, 2016

abnegation was last seen:
May 28, 2016
    1. abnegation
      abnegation
      Back after a long hiatus. I think Im more than ready for the emancipation that's about to take place.
    2. abnegation
      abnegation
      Started July on a week of relapse but I'm going to end it with one goal in mind-negating one's self through discipline and determination.
    3. abnegation
      abnegation
      I have to stay away from bad company. They're hindering my process to recovery.
      1. supertrouper likes this.
    4. abnegation
      abnegation
      We had to give up our own life and be so transformed that we would begin to live an entirely new kind of life that would be pleasing to God.
      1. recovering onanist likes this.
    5. Strugglesaurus
      Strugglesaurus
      Love your avatar!
      1. abnegation likes this.
      2. abnegation
        abnegation
        Hi there Strugglesaurus! Cute avatar. Haha. Thanks! Got really inspired by the movie. :)
        Jun 1, 2015
    6. abnegation
      abnegation
      New week, new struggle. Let's do this fapstronauts.
    7. abnegation
      abnegation
      Series of relapses mark the start of this day. I'm really disappointed in myself because I keep getting cold turkey and the drive kicks on.
      1. SaturnWarrior
        SaturnWarrior
        You are not the same man each time you fall, your self-control slowly develops as soon as you keep trying. Conquer those seven days bud!
        May 19, 2015
    8. abnegation
      abnegation
      A new day dawns and I'm ready to start it by sticking to my commitments. Mind, body and spirit. I have to develop myself in those 3 areas.
    9. abnegation
      abnegation
      Just relapsed but I'm not gonna give up! Cheers to new beginnings. Learned from my failures and now ready to give this another shot.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. abnegation
        abnegation
        Thanks Gentleman WriterDreamer! Wow that was a mouthful. Haha. I really found a community where I know I can grow. Let me also know if I can be of any help.
        May 17, 2015
      3. Gentleman WriterDreamer
        Gentleman WriterDreamer
        Haha yep ^_^ most people just call me Gentleman or GWD or Jack. But I love this place so much, the compassion here is truly rare and wonderful.

Know that you are not alone in this challenge, you have all of us with you ready to help. I am happy that you found your way here, and I wish you all the best.
        May 17, 2015
      4. abnegation
        abnegation
        GWD! Sounds like a boss. Haha.

I've been keeping myself busy with school lately. It really helps to have a schedule throughout the day and keep to it. It helps eliminate boredom. On the other hand, I have to find ways to destress. The peeps here say meditation helps. So I'll do that.
        May 17, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 13, 1994 (Age: 29)
    College student
    A warrior going to war with his own worst enemy, his own self.

Reading, Watching sports, writing

Signature

“We survived. You and I. And those who survive have a duty. Our duty is to do our best to keep on living. Even if our lives are not perfect.”

"We knew we were the kind of people capable of believing in something - with all our hearts. And that kind of hope will never simply vanish." - Haruki Murakami, Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage