1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Queen_Of_Hearts_13

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    What forum was that?
    Jun 13, 2017
    vibemaker and 2525 like this.
  2. Queen_Of_Hearts_13
    Queen_Of_Hearts_13
    It was RebootNation. There is a guy that trolls the partners and addicts, and there are addicts on there that blame partners.. it's very depressing
    Jun 13, 2017
    vibemaker, 2525 and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Well screw them, welcome to this forum! How is your recovery coming soldier?
    Jun 13, 2017
  4. Queen_Of_Hearts_13
    Queen_Of_Hearts_13
    Haha well I am a partner, but my personal recovery is good in certain areas and weak in others (due to anorexia issues, sometimes the irrationality of that comes in and detrails me somedays). I can say I have learned how strong and resilient I am because of all this and have learned just how much love I have for my fiance after being through this.
    Jun 13, 2017
    Moon Shot, vibemaker, 2525 and 3 others like this.
  5. Strength And Light
    Strength And Light
    This community is amazing. I haven't seen any other public forum on the internet with the sincerity, dedicated love and true support offered up by the NoFap community. It's remarkable!
    Jun 13, 2017
    Moon Shot, vibemaker, vxlccm and 2 others like this.
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    That's good I find with this experience of nofap you find out things you never knew about yourself or the one's you love. Again welcome to the team we are all in this together!
    Jun 13, 2017
    vibemaker, vxlccm, 2525 and 1 other person like this.
  7. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    Resurrecting this, agreed, @Strength And Light - real people all here. Glad we can share resources and time and recover with help!
    Nov 10, 2017