1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
maman the sleeping beast
Last Activity:
May 5, 2021
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Feb 20, 1998 (Age: 26)

Share This Page

maman the sleeping beast

Fapstronaut, Male, 26

ITS IN YOUR MIND Jul 20, 2019

maman the sleeping beast was last seen:
May 5, 2021
    1. maman the sleeping beast
      maman the sleeping beast
      ITS IN YOUR MIND
      1. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        It sure is
        Jul 20, 2019
      2. maman the sleeping beast
        maman the sleeping beast
        the question is brother how do i bring my conscience to that realisation, since i have no experience in meditation and only now just started swimming again after years of not doing any excercise. I came to this country me and my brother through alot of struggle, i cant keep jacking off knowing what ive been through and what i have behind me. I JUST CANT
        Jul 21, 2019
        Deleted Account likes this.
    2. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      :

Happy Birthday, save some cake for me! (two pieces if it's chocolate).

--> L
      1. Rising Sun !! likes this.
    3. Third_Eye
      Third_Eye
      Truthful avatar profile picture of yours, I see :D
    4. Blueway
      Blueway
      Don't just take walks. Learn and observe and meditate. Only so will you improve. Otherwise you will be in a dream from point A to point B.
      1. mac_walker likes this.
    5. Blueway
      Blueway
      The Bible has a lot of wisdom in it. In proverbs, wisdom of Jesus Sirah, and in other places. You can also observe the good of righteousness and purity and the beauty of purity. Learn to observe.
      1. mac_walker and Flyhigh like this.
    6. Blueway
      Blueway
      I played a lot woth words in the past and hurt a lot of people :( Well, your brain is an organ. Teach your mind righteousness and it will serve you well. Teach your mind perversion and it will destroy you. You can change, but work daily and stay loyal to righteousness. Learn.
      1. Deleted Account likes this.
    7. Blueway
      Blueway
      It is very important to be very sincere or you might end up hurting very bad the person that put his/her trust in you. So don't play with words!
    8. Blueway
      Blueway
      Remember my friend! You are not a slave! You are a grownup. And you have power. Learn discipline, virtue and righteousness. Seek Jesus and watch EmmanuelTv on youtube. Fight strong, brother!
      1. Deleted Account and mac_walker like this.
    9. Blueway
      Blueway
      Tho I have so much to learn and so much to improve. :)
      1. Deleted Account and mac_walker like this.
    10. Blueway
      Blueway
      How is it going? I found out that there is NOTHING in this world worth keeping yourself away from God. Since then, I repented and life changed for me.
    11. maman the sleeping beast
      maman the sleeping beast
      no bro i'm here was just away for a while :)
      1. Third_Eye and mac_walker like this.
    12. Blueway
      Blueway
      Have you died? :(
    13. Blueway
      Blueway
      I found peace in following God. Yes, I no longer do the things I once did as listening to "cool" music or playing stolen games. I cut my addictions. I have a lot to work on still. But I feel so free, so happy, delivered. :D
    14. Blueway
      Blueway
      Wisdom is the forgotten treasure that humans left behind. Instead of it, they follow feelings and this is why they fall.
    15. Blueway
      Blueway
      As I struggle, these words keep coming to my mind: "The rotten love of the lower body is actually a love that is dead". I do not want to come back to being a dog. I also remind these words: "Are you a man, or a dog?!".
    16. Blueway
      Blueway
      The battle is getting hard for me. I prayed to Jesus Christ, the Son of God, to show me where are my weaknesses so that I can work on them. It is not easy, my friend. But if you give up, only then you lost the battle. Remember that a warrior takes many blows before falling.
    17. Blueway
      Blueway
      Don't focus on your yesterday's failures. Focus instead of today's battles and tomorrow's hope.
      1. Strength And Light likes this.
    18. Blueway
      Blueway
      Addiction is like a piece of the chain that binds you. In order to win the struggle with your current addiction, you have to work to get rid of the other ones as well.
      1. LivinginRecovery likes this.
    19. Blueway
      Blueway
      If you use the telephone when you do evil, don't charge it. Let it have 0 battery.
    20. Blueway
      Blueway
      Watch out of everything you consume. Don't give your body power over you through gluttony. Don't defile your soul with perverted/evil/emo music. Don't defile your eyes with movies that just make you feel empty in the end. Seek sincerity and purity in everything you do.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 20, 1998 (Age: 26)

Signature

[​IMG]