1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Jewish girl

1. Strength And Light
    Strength And Light
    Uh oh. You ok?
    Jun 29, 2017
  2. Jewish girl
    Jewish girl
    Just had zero motivation to even try today
    Jun 29, 2017
  3. Strength And Light
    Strength And Light
    The weird thing about that is that when you have that zero motivation, heavy, depressed-ish feeling, it actually helps to get up, go out and do things. It just SEEMS that it won't help. You end up thinking that you won't be at your best and yada yada yada - you get psyched out. Going out regardless of feeling like crap actually breaks up the gravity pull on your motivation. Try it next time!
    Jun 29, 2017
  4. Jewish girl
    Jewish girl
    Thanks so much! Ypu're right and thats what i usually do when im feeling down. I just push myself like crazy. I go to work, go on a jog, work out....
    Weird thing is Im actually not actually feeling as depressed as i sonetimes have recently. But just zero motivation. I literally did nothing all day.
    Jun 29, 2017
  5. EverydayIsANewChance
    EverydayIsANewChance
    Don't worry, sometimes there are bad days. Hope today will be awesome for you :)
    Jun 29, 2017
  6. Jewish girl
    Jewish girl
    Thank you!
    Jun 29, 2017
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    It happens, sometimes it's okay to just give ourselves time to sort through our thoughts peacefully. Every now and again, I feel like I just need a day off from the world, to just recollect and regroup my thoughts. Have a great day today! Keep fighting!
    Jun 29, 2017
  8. Jewish girl
    Jewish girl
    Thank you! I nearly relapsed just now
    Jun 29, 2017
  9. Jewish girl
    Jewish girl
    Its comments like these that help me keep going guys!
    Jun 29, 2017
  10. Deleted Account
    Jun 29, 2017
  11. EverydayIsANewChance
    EverydayIsANewChance
    Keep doing your best! This community is always there for us :) Never ever give in. I know it's hard sometimes but avert your thoughts of relapse and focus on something else, music, funny videos, anything.
    Jun 29, 2017
  12. EverydayIsANewChance
    EverydayIsANewChance
    And thank you for all your likes!
    Jun 29, 2017
  13. Jewish girl
    Jewish girl
    Thank you! What do you do when you have urges in bed? That always happens to me
    Jun 30, 2017
  14. Jewish girl
    Jewish girl
    Jun 30, 2017
  15. EverydayIsANewChance
    EverydayIsANewChance
    @Jewish girl I'm too tired by nightfall and I sleep as soon as I hit the pillow so I haven't got any urges after I started my streak. I'd suggest you workout so that you'll be tired enough to rest :) If you're already doing that, I think you should stay in someone's presence if you're alone or watch some interesting videos.
    Jun 30, 2017
  16. Jewish girl
    Jewish girl
    Thanks for your advice! I do already work out during the day. I find that however tired i am, urges will keep me awake. And watching videos will keep me awake too! Staying in someones presence is not really an option because im talking when im already in bed! If you think of anything else please post! Night time is the most difficult time for me to fight urges! Thanks!
    Jun 30, 2017
  17. EverydayIsANewChance
  18. Jewish girl
    Jewish girl
    Thank you! I'll read that and try some of the tips! Will post here anything i found helpful
    Jun 30, 2017