1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Anonymouspanda

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Can't imagine what that must have been like... glad you pulled through... what kept you going?
    Jun 30, 2017
  2. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    It was really shitty honestly. I was being self destructive, just because things have been going pretty bad, I pulled through just because of my plan, that I really needed the nofap boost exactly after 3months, moving back to old country and also got an exam there. Plus, it felt weird, having to finally be able to hold back for many days, only to end up giving in?
    Jun 30, 2017
  3. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    I could not afford to waste any time, masturbation isnt a choice for me. Thats how I stayed strong, the exam really matters a lot to me, since I have failed it 3 times in the past and cannot afford to waste any more time or effort. So I really want to do it well and get rid of it.
    Jun 30, 2017
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @Anonymouspanda I love your faith in yourself. Being so convicted by your plan that it stops you in your tracks... being able to think about how far you've come & choosing not to give in... being strong, when you have no choice but to... in that moment you overcame... and that's
    Jul 1, 2017
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    super inspiring. Anyway, I believe you're able to remain strong and motivated.
    Jul 1, 2017
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    To pull through the exam... to make your life how you've always wanted it to be... any person who can go at it three times is strong. & I know the feeling... having been dismissed from law faculty... having my grades be at the lowest... making excuses for my life... failing countless times... wanting to hold on to pmo even though its toxic.. we're in this together (:
    Jul 1, 2017
  7. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    You are really sweet and nice. I didnt realize anyone could understand even a bit of what I went through by just saying what I said in those 2 paragraphs, but you understand it really well. Thanks
    Jul 1, 2017
  8. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    and I am happy I was able to inspire you in any way :) I will definitely keep on going strong and I believe in you as well too, I saw you are doing well too. Yes we are in this together and will definitely beat pmo and better our lives. How are your grades and things now for you?
    Jul 1, 2017
  9. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    And I am proud of you too, to be able to go on even adter failing many times, finally trying hard to set your life on track, and to even have the power to keep going on after having suffered enough, you are amazing.
    Jul 1, 2017
  10. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    And thanks again :) I will cheer you on too and I really was shocked how yoy saw through most of it through what I said, it made me remember my times and to also feel.motivated and stronger myself, that I was able to hold on and do something like that, it made me feel proud in a way for having someone feel inspired by someone like me.
    Jul 1, 2017
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Haha... got me shedding a mini tear here... joy & emotion. I don't think many of us here felt we could inspire... yet we do. We touch each other's lives on levels that are definitely not shallow. Thank you for the genuine compliments... and you're welcome :) People often say they understand... it's great to have someone say it and mean... which goes both ways in this case :)
    Jul 1, 2017
  12. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I feel for you bro, I'm glad you pulled through, that darkness....it's so bleak down there...I don't ever wanna wind up there again, and I don't wanna see anyone else slip that far either. You are strong. And your life is precious. :)
    Jul 1, 2017
  13. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Best of Luck in all your endeavours. God Bless you and your efforts. :) God Willing, you'll ace your exam this time for sure. I can feel it! ;)
    Jul 1, 2017
  14. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Well, I'm working on my grades with renewed consistent effort and faith... pmo has shown me deeper character flaws... being lazy, inconsistent, unfaithful, uncommited, unreliable... little things that build up to a mess which I have kept dress under pmo... but I am replacing that outfit with determination...
    Jul 1, 2017
  15. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    facing myself... I don't know... lol something about failing big time over and over triggers the will to succeed and change with determination in a way that boggles my mind everytime I'm on nofap...
    Jul 1, 2017
  16. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    And you're super amazing too :) behind anonymous is a special panda that will make his mark on this life! #legacy #never_give_up
    Jul 1, 2017
  17. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    @magnificentpasture your comments first got me shedding a mini teae here too, for the same reasons :D I was happy someone understood me and my failures. Everyone says they understand but deep down they wonder how I failed 3 times.
    Jul 1, 2017
  18. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    @magnificentpasture or they just dont understand but say they do and then the talk is over, since there are less people that fail as many times and still keep trying. Yes, you have definitely touched my life and I am very thankful for that. And you are very right about that :)
    Jul 1, 2017
    Deleted Account likes this.
  19. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    @Enderswish604 Its nice to know someone else can understand. And yes its really bleak and filled with darkness. Just getting out of it takes everhthing. Thanks :) and I am proud of you too, goodluck in your journey
    Jul 1, 2017
  20. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    @Enderswish604 Thanks again. Best of luck to you too and I hope you do great as well and succeed. And I hope I do, sometimes i study for hours umable to learn much but I keep trying.
    Jul 1, 2017
  21. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    @magnificentpasture I am very proud of you for that. The things you just mentioned and your entire comment there, I have absolutely felt the same. I am finally replacing that outfit as well with determination like you. Again. I am really proud of you.
    Jul 1, 2017
  22. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @Anonymouspanda Thank you bro, and likewise. As for the studies... We all have off days, but if you stick to a routine, your consistent effort will start to bear consistent fruit God Willing. When you can't seem to study, just take a small break, the pomodoro technique is quite helpful there.
    Jul 1, 2017
  23. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Exactly! What I've learnt is that its about overcoming the failures... and that's whats beautiful right here... seeing the will to do so in action :D Secondly, while we're in the process most don't see it... and that's okay. That's what is awesome about nofap... we watch the flowers grow #priceless :)
    Jul 1, 2017
    Anonymouspanda likes this.
  24. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    @magnificentpasture haha you are definitely right. Failing a lot reslly triggers strong willpower to not fail again and succeed for sure. I totally feel you. Thanks :) reading that for some reason really made me feel happy hahaha :D you are super amazing too and really magnificent, i dont know what pasture means so i cant say more haha,english isnt my first language
    Jul 1, 2017
  25. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    Sorry haua im.on phone and my.replies seem to be really slow but im doing it in the order of comments
    Jul 1, 2017
  26. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    @Enderswish604 I will try to stick to a routine, I have been trying. Whats a pomodoro technique? Its the first time I have heard of it. And Thanks bro, i will do my best!
    Jul 1, 2017
  27. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    @magnificentpasture I agree with you. Some days I am surprised at myself with how strong at how strong I have been or my will to keep trying no matter how shitty it is. !
    Jul 1, 2017
  28. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    Sometimes jt can give hope, especially when the will is strong, cause theres definitely an end to all the efforts and they will pay off. !
    Jul 1, 2017
  29. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    And you learn so much in the effort. And its the best, being able to watch the flowers grow :D it definitely is priceless and while people in my.life might not notice it, it feels nice because there are others that csn see me at work and support in my goal. You are really inspiring and motivating
    .Goodluck on your journey and best of luck. I will be cheering
    Jul 1, 2017
  30. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    So awesome seeing the shift from the status to this part of our conversation... @Enderswish604 & @Anonymouspanda :) amazing what we do for eachother... thanks for the motivation and uplifting real & relevant encouragement! Let us keep moving forward :)
    Jul 1, 2017
    Bel and Anonymouspanda like this.
  31. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    I am.sorry, i was on around then and checked back for alerts and it didnt show and since I use phone I didnt realize. I just noticed it and damn it really is amazing :D
    Jul 1, 2017
  32. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    Goodluck and yeah, it makes me feel a real nice feeling inside too, i like you guys and i am very thankful, best of luck you two and lets all keep going ahead. Have a nice day :D
    Jul 1, 2017