1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Jewish girl
    Jewish girl
    Thanks @Enderswish604 . Having a bad day. Being the worst teacher ever. I keep walking out because i feel trapped. What the hell is wrong with me! :-(
    Jul 3, 2017
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Nothing's wrong with you, just hang in there! U are strong! Don't forget that! :) I actually relapsed last night, so not exactly the most uplifting time for me either. But we must persevere! And fight!
    Jul 3, 2017
    Star Lord and Jewish girl like this.
  3. Deleted Account
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You need to smile and face your negativities :) They won't boss you around anymore! Remember why you started this fight, it wasn't on a whim, it had reason and purpose. Both of which are still right there, just as important.
    Jul 3, 2017
  5. Jewish girl
    Jewish girl
    Thank you so much! I'll keep up the fight! You have no clue what your comments do for me! Good luck to you too! Im sorry its not a great time for you. Everything you wrote to me, point at yourself! Good luck! Keep me posted!
    Jul 3, 2017
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I'm glad I could help. ^_^ Dw, I have no intention of backing down, if it's a fight my addiction wants, it's a fight it's gonna get. God Willing, I'm going to absolutely pulverise it. :D
    Jul 3, 2017