1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by DBug

1. Struggle Bug
    Struggle Bug
    You're doing better and better, Keep it up man :)
    Jul 9, 2017
    Jewish girl, DBug and The_Monk like this.
  2. DBug
    DBug
    Thx :)
    Feeling numb af... It always hits you especially hard after longer streaks :/
    Jul 9, 2017
    Jewish girl and Ray_of_Sunshine like this.
  3. Struggle Bug
    Struggle Bug
    Well I've never really gone longer than 2-3 days in these past few weeks, I've been struggling a lot so if ever I get that far, I'll be super happy.
    Jul 9, 2017
    Jewish girl and DBug like this.
  4. DBug
    DBug
    The first few days are the hardest imo but you'll get past them onr day so keep fighting ;)
    Jul 9, 2017
  5. Struggle Bug
    Struggle Bug
    Been trying for so long that I can't help but lose hope sometimes you know ? but yeah you're right, maybe one day, I hope it doesn't get to the point where I lose all hope.
    Jul 9, 2017
    Jewish girl and DBug like this.
  6. DBug
    DBug
    I know it's hard not to loose hope... What helps me is acknowledging that well... it's not like theres an alternative to trying again and again and giving your very best! And to make the most of your life every single day! And you need to train yourself into this mindset if (like me) you actually are a lazy fuck... and you will change over time bit by bit.
    Jul 10, 2017
  7. Jewish girl
    Jewish girl
    Love your attitude Dbug!
    Jul 11, 2017
    DBug likes this.