1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
William
Last Activity:
Jul 18, 2014
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

William

Fapstronaut

William was last seen:
Jul 18, 2014
    1. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      dude im proud of u
    2. DubC
      DubC
      Hey so do you have tips in replacing PMO habits with good habits. And how to deal with the valley of the flatline?
      1. Grandsire Bhishma likes this.
    3. chaseharper24
      chaseharper24
      I remember for a very short period of time I became addicted to painkillers ( I guess I have an addictive personality) and I went to see a therapists for it. She was insistent that I go to a detox center because it's very diffucult to quit something like that cold turkey . I refused to believe that my case was that bad and after i left that meeting I told myself "no way i'm going to some detox center with a bunch of addicts." I stuck to my guns and the next few days were some of the longest most uncomfortable days and nights of my life. Eventually it was flushed out of my system and I never turned back. I am hoping I can be strong much like I was during that time and get it out of system. This is probably the biggest step I have taken towards quitting my PMO addiction (joining this forum) and these emails are the things I was hoping for when I joined. You were the first to reach out... so thank-you
      1. AndrewThePilot and Musta like this.
    4. chaseharper24
      chaseharper24
      hey thanks for the private message. I tried replying but your inbox appears full just FYI.
    5. vik17
      vik17
      Hey. Thanks a lot for your help. I've been pmo free for ten days now but I start to feel some withdrawal symptoms as I sometimes have some mild headaches or just extreme urges, even right now. I was wondering how did you handle these and when will they stop? Thanks.
    6. irock
      irock
      Hey william thanks for supporting. this is irock
      I read your post and it really helped me . I will do my best this time and never fall again. Thanks for supporting me bro . And I dont want to hide things so im telling you that I collapsed once more and it was just 4 days streak . This time I pmod 3 times and now I will never do it again. by the way I dont know how to send a personal message so im sending it publically :)
    7. 011214
      Hi William,
      I just wanted to ask how you're doing. You were the first person to reply to me when I first got on the site and you were a real encouragement. I'm approaching 6 months now and I just wanted to say thank you. Your support has meant a lot.
    8. madmax1
      madmax1
      William. Your mailbox is full. Can't send you a pm to say thanks. Max.
    9. virginpaul
      virginpaul
      Just get busy with doing something else and get out in the worl, go for a cofee or a walk and it will change.
    10. iwanttobemyoldselfagain
      iwanttobemyoldselfagain
      I really needed someone to reply. Thanks William. Today has been absolute hell, for the past few hours allI I can think about is masturbation. I don't know how I'm gonna battle with it.
    11. mark matz
      mark matz
      You're the best...its not too late for me.i am taking back what highspeed internet and pixilated women on my screens took away from me
    12. pursuitofchocolate
      pursuitofchocolate
      William,
      your inbox is full. I tried messaging, but I can't send you anything...
  • Signature

Thank you for reading. If you got anything positive and helpful from this thread, please post something positive and helpful at the end. I have graduated to life, am no longer here, and so this thread only stays relevant if people post on it. Thanks.