1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Anonymouspanda

1. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    Since I had terrible sleep, i was awake from 12 or 1 till 2-3 am, even though i went to sleep by 12 at night. I barely slept today, will start walking in morning instead so I can have some extra time in the day, hopefully this will help me sleep betrer
    Aug 11, 2017
  2. HeadAche
    HeadAche
    I understand stress and sleep but why hair? :O
    Aug 11, 2017
    Rising Sun !! likes this.
  3. Rising Sun !!
    Aug 11, 2017
  4. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    Well I had hair loss linked to stress and so. It got to the point where I felt it was severe, so I walk to reduce stress and sleep and that has lowered my hair fall, and also walking has many benefits
    Aug 11, 2017
  5. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    I have read a lot about it helping hair growth and so and was also adviced by a doctor and online that any exercise or just walking as well helps with hair. And thi article mentions it as well and many others.
    Aug 11, 2017
  6. Anonymouspanda
  7. HeadAche
    HeadAche
    I don't know, it sounds a myth to me. I do lots of walks and never noticed nothing about my hair growing differently.
    But I agree with reducing stress levels.
    Aug 11, 2017
  8. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    I guess it depends. My hair has definitely gotten better and falls less now. Even if its not the truth for others, it still benefits me and is worth doing it for just stress alone
    Aug 11, 2017