1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Sal
Last Activity:
Jun 12, 2015
Manage Groups:
non yet

Share This Page

Sal

New Fapstronaut, Male, from Washington USA

"A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams." - John Barrymore Jun 12, 2015

Sal was last seen:
Jun 12, 2015
    1. Sal
      Sal
      "A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams." - John Barrymore
      1. Dan1 likes this.
      2. Dan1
        Dan1
        haha welp for me the dreams are still there but they are harder to see, and they come to me with more difficulty. It's not who I am... I remember a friend of mine said that she thought I was a 100% dreamer vs practical while she was fifty fifty. I agreed. But now I don't think I'm even 20% a dreamer.
        Jun 12, 2015
      3. Dan1
        Dan1
        Keep dreaming brother!
        Jun 12, 2015
  • About

non yet
    I'm 22 been at it [M] since age 12 and been at [P&M] since age 14+.

I've never given up fully on improving myself I am experiencing what I believe are harsh symptoms of this addiction. I feel like I have and been told by a counselor that I have Mild Aspergers syndrome.

I strongly believe these are merely symptoms and not a condition in itself.

I want to stop and finally find a girl with which to be and keep me company, I hate and am tired of being, living life alone, and feeling anxious all the time.

I half ass any endeavor I partake in it and it maddens me. I need to complete my life aspirations... times ticking.

It's time I joined a community of like-me people.