1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Anonymouspanda

1. Foledawg603
    Foledawg603
    Great progress. I can imagine you doing really well on your exams with a clear mind and more time for studying.
    Aug 17, 2017
  2. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    Its subjects I dont enjoy studying or like, and usuallu are very hard for me to understand. I just want to be able to get half of the max possible mark which is like 80. I would be satisfird with a 40 and pass mark is 27
    Aug 17, 2017
  3. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    Theres like 35 chapters, i have learned almost half atm, which is only worth around 40 marks if i do manage to get everything right
    Aug 17, 2017
  4. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    But even in those lessons, there were some parts I couldnt learn and skipped, so it all depends.
    Aug 17, 2017
  5. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    And I am not going for any more than half, because I feel it would overload me and make me forget the previous things, because its a lot that I have learned and to keep it well and remember alone is a task
    Aug 17, 2017
  6. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    Because I usually start to forget things that I studied out of no interest within some days. I am studying better and have noticed clearer mind and benefits so far but I still cannot study much more than half of the 3 big textbooks I have.
    Aug 17, 2017
  7. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    Even what I learned so far, I leep revising every few days or so because I would hsve forgotten some.part of it. I usually take a reading and understand and not memorize, but I am sure I will need to memorize things few days befote exam for maximum effect
    Aug 17, 2017