1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
BrainPlasticity
Last Activity:
Jan 17, 2024
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

BrainPlasticity

Fapstronaut, Male, from USA

“Believe you can and you're halfway there.” Theodore Roosevelt Dec 20, 2016

BrainPlasticity was last seen:
Jan 17, 2024
    1. BrainPlasticity
      BrainPlasticity
      "Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” - Henry Ford
      1. A41:14A and (deleted member) like this.
    2. BrainPlasticity
      BrainPlasticity
      "Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?” - Bob Marley
      1. A41:14A and oooo like this.
    3. BushidoWarrior
      BushidoWarrior
      I hope everything is going well for you comrade. Persistence enables one to move mountains. You can do this. VICTORY SHALL BE OURS!
      1. Asgardian36 and BrainPlasticity like this.
      2. BrainPlasticity
        BrainPlasticity
        Sorry for not yet replying to your message man. I'm on track, I've been meditating everyday for 20 mins as part of my morning ritual :)
        Jan 17, 2016
        A41:14A likes this.
    4. Hagnos
      Hagnos
      Hey. I just wanted to stop by and say hello. I was made aware of your profile by @galaxim. I wish you all the best and may you accomplish all your goals. Stay strong.
    5. FridayTri
      FridayTri
      what is this hard mode

what is this superhuman mode?
      1. HopeFaith likes this.
      2. BrainPlasticity
        BrainPlasticity
        Hard mode is celibacy (no PMO and no Sex). Super Human mode is hard mode plus several self-improvement activities.
        Oct 14, 2015
    6. LiveAnAwesomeLife
      LiveAnAwesomeLife
      Hi mate.. first of all thanks and I wish you all the best in this journey!
      Secondly I read "The superhuman thing" I'd say its tough but not impossible! I'd really like to be a part of it.. I'd try to improve myself on the things you've written + Ill try to follow and make sure I'm on the right path!
      1. BrainPlasticity likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Andrew536
        Andrew536
        A little bit offended that you used my Journal as an example of someone who is 'just giving it try'. I'm committed to becoming the best version of myself. But hey, just makes me want to work harder. Be careful that you don't start to think you are 'better' than others. Speaking from experience, it leads to egotism, pride, arrogance, self-importance, condescension, vanity, narcissism.Everything a Super Human isn't! :)
        Jul 6, 2015
      4. BrainPlasticity
        BrainPlasticity
        It's the opposite mate. I used your journal as an example of someone who is fully immersed in the journey to encourage LiveAnAwesomeLife to fully commit instead of just giving it a try.
        My bad, the grammar on that sentence is ambiguous. I know you're fully committed, I consider you as my top rival :)
        Jul 6, 2015
      5. Andrew536
        Andrew536
        Just goes to show you my what my mindset was when I wrote that. At least It highlighted something I need to work on. Oh well, back to the grind!
        Jul 6, 2015
  • About

Signature

[/SIZE]
    [​IMG]