1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Sozboss92
Last Activity:
Jan 19, 2018
Manage Groups:

Following 1

Followers 2

Birthday:
Feb 13, 1992 (Age: 32)

Share This Page

Sozboss92

Fapstronaut, Male, 32

Day 0 Jan 19, 2018

Sozboss92 was last seen:
Jan 19, 2018
    1. Sozboss92
    2. Sozboss92
      Sozboss92
      Relapsed
      1. Atlanticus, 2525 and Rising Sun !! like this.
      2. Atlanticus
        Atlanticus
        No worries. You _are_ getting stronger. When I "relapse" these days I am less and less convinced this is still "me." I'm moving on internally, even if it's not always consistent, on the outside.
        Sep 1, 2017
        Sozboss92 likes this.
      3. Sozboss92
        Sozboss92
        Honestly, I was feeling really bad about this one. Thanks for the encouragement! I was feeling like this was just me. I know I'm making progress. But it really helps to hear it sometimes.
        Sep 2, 2017
        Atlanticus likes this.
      4. Atlanticus
        Atlanticus
        To me, it's not so much the number, in short succession, of so-called relapses, but the degree to which you're getting clearer and more committed to the process. It's the inner stance that drives the outer result (not "vice" versa). That work can take place even as it seems you slacking. Success, guy!
        Sep 3, 2017
    3. Sozboss92
      Sozboss92
      Relapsed.
      1. Rising Sun !! and Atlanticus like this.
      2. Atlanticus
        Atlanticus
        'ppreciate the update/honesty. totally agree with your previous remark about that ("Relapsed. Not feeling that depressed about it though. Gotta get back on.")!
        Aug 24, 2017
        Rising Sun !! and LEPAGE like this.
    4. Sozboss92
      Sozboss92
      Relapsed. Not feeling that depressed about it though. Gotta get back on.
      1. Master Kenobi
        Master Kenobi
        That's the spirit. Keep going
        Jul 19, 2017
    5. Sozboss92
      Sozboss92
      I am at 22 days nofap.
      1. Rising Sun !! and mac_walker like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 13, 1992 (Age: 32)

Signature

Just relapsed again. Honestly I've been relapsing every other day for 3 weeks now. I really need to be more honest with all of you and myself as well. When I fail, I need to share. I feel really stupid and lost right now. I hate how much of my life has been robbed by this addiction. There's something wrong with me if I can't show basic self discipline and re-order my life. I hate asking for help. But every part of my life is screaming out that I need just that. I don't make enough money to pay for counseling or therapy. So, I'm stuck. I'm going to try reaching out to people in my life because I really need help.