1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Knight11
Last Activity:
Dec 20, 2021
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

Knight11

Fapstronaut, from Visakhapatnam

Knight11 was last seen:
Dec 20, 2021
    1. innercall
      innercall
      Yeah u right...!!!
      See,fr a medical colg even i gt a state rank which they say cream of the cream students get....and im in a colg which is in top 10 of india....
      Having said that...medical colg anyways requires you to test your spirit if u wana make it large....what happend to you, same happend to me..
      And i have gone ryt now almost 80 days...fr some strange reason nofapin has been a cakewalk....
      See brain ia a global area...if u push in one area of your life all areas will become easier to push thro....so if u think u will study better...thats true..if u think depression will go..thats true,will u cope up better.yes..and the fact is by now u must ve having loads of pressure of final year as well as pg seat preparation...so it will help....piece of advice..control your anger..orelse u will burn yourself....that was the only factr i **** made it a little difficult....

And my messages coming and displayable only to you right? ..if its not happening that way lemme know..!!
    2. innercall
      innercall
      As i see u too are apparantly an indian...
      Well im indian...i wish to keep my identity and colg with myself....u can just call me innercall....its nice to have medicos doh...
      Well am in 2nd yr right now,and i believe nofapin is a great thing...i have posted my week aftr week success i hope that helps u...and by that u will come to know more abt me...
      Well i too would like to know u and rather than being dishonest u may or may not reveal urself.... :)
      And i see u on 10 days...thats real cool...all the best,you the man..!!
      Looking frwrd fr a reply frm ur side...
  • About

music,book reading,nice quoations,