1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by joarev85

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    why not im confused sorry haha
    Sep 1, 2017
  2. joarev85
    joarev85
    Because one user wrote here that having sex for the first time, one should be very careful because of all the energy that is used and all the tension. Some say karezza is an option
    Sep 2, 2017
    2525 and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    lmfao having sex isn't going to make you lose all your confidence and "superpowers", if that were the case women-magnets wouldn't be women-magnets
    Sep 2, 2017
  4. joarev85
    joarev85
    Okay, Dreamswork! Thanks for good support! I am feeling better now but I still think of ladies and are afraid them. I think that I will be a bad lover and am afraid of having to perform good. And to o to early.
    Sep 2, 2017
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    valid concerns, but if you O too early, just go for another round, I don't think many women will mind in that case..
    Sep 2, 2017
    joarev85 likes this.
  6. joarev85
    joarev85
    What if I tell them that I am a firsttimer??? Do you think they will mind. Another magnet says: Don't tell them because then the will think that you don't know how to do it. And it's not positive.... hmmmm....
    Sep 3, 2017
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yeah the average women doing casual sex wants good performance, say you've only been with 2 or 3 before her that way your inexperience can be excused as having not enough experience instead of having no experience.
    Sep 3, 2017
    joarev85 likes this.