1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Aran
Last Activity:
Oct 25, 2015
Manage Groups:

Followers 1

Birthday:
Jun 13, 1998 (Age: 25)

Share This Page

Aran

Fapstronaut, Male, 25

New guy looking for advice Jun 17, 2015

Aran was last seen:
Oct 25, 2015
    1. FightingItRough
      FightingItRough
      Definitely read others first. You will know when the time is right to write your own. Some, I have noticed write when under great frustration or a recent relapse. All I can say is get involved, some how, some way. I have not gone 7 days no PMO in forever! Something here is working, probably the support.
      1. Aran likes this.
    2. FightingItRough
      FightingItRough
      Greetings Aran. Many guys write a NoFap journal. Its quite inspirational knowing what others have been through. Plus it allows us to put our thoughts, frustrations, joys, insights for others to benefit from. Plus getting an accountability partner is helpful. Hang in there dude! Wishing you continued success!
      1. Aran and clip_D like this.
      2. Aran
        Aran
        Hey man!
        Thanks for the tip.
        Do you think its handy to start writing my own journal or read others. Because to me its like, if i'm not on the subject PMO, I'm fine and nothing is triggering urges.
        Just my thoughts :)
        Jun 17, 2015
    3. Aran
      Aran
      New guy looking for advice
      1. MightyKC
        MightyKC
        Get yourself a streak going by any means necessary. Once a have a week or a few weeks under your belt you won't want to throw your streak away and start over. The first couple urges are the hardest!
        Jun 17, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 13, 1998 (Age: 25)