1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Justintrojan
Last Activity:
Sep 12, 2017
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
January 1

Share This Page

Justintrojan

Fapstronaut, Male, from Toronto

Shit...gotta reset. last night was too much. I had fantasies in my head all day. Couldn't resist. Sep 11, 2017

Justintrojan was last seen:
Sep 12, 2017
    1. Justintrojan
      Justintrojan
      Shit...gotta reset. last night was too much. I had fantasies in my head all day. Couldn't resist.
      1. Toothy and 2525 like this.
    2. Justintrojan
      Justintrojan
      Thanks mT_Tm, I don't see anyone elses counter, and I can't reply to you for some reason. And Beatless Hunt, thanks I can't find that option
      1. Toothy
        Toothy
        Sep 12, 2017
    3. Justintrojan
      Justintrojan
      Gave up looking for my counter. If you are having urges to hit some PMO - just watch The Big Short or Bitcoin Documentary. Wood Killer.
      1. Toothy, HealthyAbe and 2525 like this.
    4. Justintrojan
      Justintrojan
      Having a lot of trouble figuring out this site - can't find my counter, can't figure out how to post. Sigh.
      1. 2525 likes this.
      2. The Pleasure Delusion
        The Pleasure Delusion
        just click on someone else's counter
        Sep 8, 2017
      3. Beatless Hunt
        Beatless Hunt
        To post, You need to Just update the status or Start a new conversation.
        Sep 8, 2017
    5. Justintrojan
      Justintrojan
      Joining the Fapstronaut platoon and climbing aboard to hopefully restart my weenis. Have struggled with achieving the Big O all my life.
      1. 2525 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    January 1
    What's up peeps. I have always had trouble achieving the Big O, as I mentioned. I was 35 before I was with someone who did it for me - up until then I always had to make it happen. Spent my life telling people "its not you, its me". I married the person who managed to make it happen. Lol. Still married 15 years later and typically sex has slowed down so, and now I spank the monkey too much, to the point where Mr Happy won't even get hard for anyone, let alone Blow, sometimes even I can't. Mr Happy and I don't have the same taste, we don't agree on a lot of things. Hopefully abstinence makes the Weenis grow fonder.

Signature

[​IMG]