1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by We CAN Do This!

1. VyMe
    VyMe
    If you're trying to achieve something and it's not working, don't change your goal, change your strategy
    Oct 19, 2017
    MLMVSS, vxlccm, Al123 and 2 others like this.
  2. We CAN Do This!
    We CAN Do This!
    I don’t really have a strategy. I’ve started exercising which has helped a little but how can I have a strategy for NoFap? To be honest, I didn’t really know you could have a ‘strategy’ for it.
    Oct 19, 2017
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Keep trying, and improving your streaks by analysing every relapse. I understand it's frustrating, I've been trying nofap a year and managed just 22 days, you're not alone!
    Oct 19, 2017
  4. VyMe
    VyMe
    You need to ask yourself who's in control, seems like you can never say no to PMO, but how does that make you feel? Are you happy knowing that you're a slave to PMO, is that who you want to be? Or do you want to be the guy who was going through a really hard time, but was still strong enough to move past it? Do you want to be a hero? An inspiration?
    Oct 20, 2017
  5. VyMe
    VyMe
    What i think you need is a real good pat on the back after each day you stay away from PMO, you need to reward yourself better, or have someone reward you, this is why we are here, you tell us your achievements and we will do our best to help keep you going!
    Oct 20, 2017
  6. VyMe
    VyMe
    (But if you were to reward yourself with something, like food for example, be careful not to get addicted to that)
    In my opinion you just need support and if we are not good enough, perhaps you should consider sharing with someone close to you or a professional?
    Oct 20, 2017
  7. VyMe
    VyMe
    There's nothing wrong with a little help, everyone has obsticles, some people just need a little push to help them move past it :)
    Oct 20, 2017
  8. Deleted Account
    Oct 20, 2017