1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Beamer

1. We CAN Do This!
    We CAN Do This!
    Thanks for believing in me. I feel pretty useless right now but it will get better, I’m sure :)
    Oct 20, 2017
  2. db001
    db001
    Beamer has given great advice. You are outstanding for facing your addiction and never giving up on yourself. You can conquer this.
    Oct 20, 2017
  3. VyMe
    VyMe
    Beamer is right, you're not useless just because you have a weakness, everyone does, nobody's perfect. Don't focus on the fact that you have an addiction, focus on the fact that you're smart enough to realise it and try to change
    Oct 21, 2017
    MLMVSS, We CAN Do This! and Beamer like this.
  4. VyMe
    VyMe
    Addictions are meant to be hard, everyone relapses from time to time, it's completely normal, it wouldn't be an addiction if it wasn't a struggle
    Oct 21, 2017
  5. VyMe
    VyMe
    Keep in mind that there are so many other people out there that don't even know they're addicted! Not even talking about solving it, do you realise how far you've already come? You're already half way up this mountain, bud, you can either reach the top and be a hero, or fall back down and feel bad about yourself (making it a neverending proccess)
    Oct 21, 2017
  6. We CAN Do This!
    We CAN Do This!
    You’re certainly good with words! You’re right that I’ve already come so far. This time a couple of years ago I was fapping away like nobodies Business without any idea what it was doing to me. The only thing is that now I know what it does to me it makes me feel worse after relapsing, but maybe that’s a blessing in disguise.

thanks for your kind and supportive words :)
    Oct 21, 2017