1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Lone Wolfe

1. vibemaker
    vibemaker
    Safe your day and don't do it!
    Nov 3, 2017
  2. Arohamystic
    Arohamystic
    Try to do something that makes you happy (that's not PMO related). You've got this, brother.
    Nov 3, 2017
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Dude you're 23, stay away from those cancer sticks brother. If you need to let off steam and find smoking helpful, buy a vape. Nicotine is hella hard to let go off, don't replace one addiction with another
    Nov 3, 2017
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    As for relapsing, just don't do it. I've let myself get tricked by my addict self into relapsing basically for every excuse you could think of. It ALWAYS makes things worse. And you don't deserve that...believe me, no one does..
    Nov 3, 2017
  5. Lone Wolfe
    Lone Wolfe
    You guys are amazing. Thanks for reaching out. All of you. I just checked my email and realized I got accepted into university for transfer from my junior college. I haven't fapped. And after reading this I feel as if I did I would truly let myself as well as you guys down. I'm quitting smoking again before it's too late.
    Nov 3, 2017
  6. Arohamystic
    Arohamystic
    Congratulations on your acceptance into university - that's excellent news! It just highlights that there are always good, authentic things happening that can bring happiness. We don't need to try to find happiness in false temporary things, like fapping and smoking. All the best for your studies!
    Nov 3, 2017
  7. Lone Wolfe
    Lone Wolfe
    Thank you Arohamystic. I think the root to a lot of my depression is that I haven't left home yet. Now I'm finally moving out.
    Nov 3, 2017
    2525, Deleted Account and Arohamystic like this.
  8. Arohamystic
    Arohamystic
    It will be a great new adventure - and you'll have more independence.
    Nov 3, 2017
    2525, Deleted Account and Lone Wolfe like this.
  9. Lone Wolfe
    Lone Wolfe
    Thank you brother. Good luck and blessings to all of you.
    Nov 3, 2017
    2525, Deleted Account and Arohamystic like this.