1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Theodore67
Last Activity:
Aug 3, 2015
Manage Groups:

Following 1

Birthday:
Jul 30, 1947 (Age: 76)

Share This Page

Theodore67

Fapstronaut, Male, 76

I would have tried another way but could not find out how to do this no contact point you want the money but not let any one out Aug 3, 2015

Theodore67 was last seen:
Aug 3, 2015
    1. Theodore67
      Theodore67
      I would have tried another way but could not find out how to do this no contact point you want the money but not let any one out
    2. Theodore67
      Theodore67
      I want my account canceled but can not fine how to do it so please cancel my account i do not want to pay anymore for this site
    3. Theodore67
      Theodore67
      sorry for the delay but was looking for the answer and i have found it just that easy WOW this is my last chat here so good luck to all
    4. Theodore67
      Theodore67
      yes you are right that this is for support but everyone needs help along the way and i'm asking for that support but as yet found any
      1. Arley likes this.
      2. Arley
        Arley
        The only help I offer is camaraderie at this point. Personally, I want more than support. I want inspiration.
        Jul 3, 2015
    5. Theodore67
      Theodore67
      and if sharing is the answer then lets help each other this maybe the last post only because i want help and i will go where i can find it
      1. Arley likes this.
    6. Theodore67
      Theodore67
      who has the balls to help someone reaching out for the help needed to beat their addiction i know women don't have balls but they can share
    7. Theodore67
      Theodore67
      if the very ones who needs the help hides behind a wall only to repeat the same old thing over and over again so i will ask again
    8. Theodore67
      Theodore67
      this is just a slap in our faces people say they want to help but when you ask for the help they all run away how is that going to help
    9. Theodore67
      Theodore67
      really want to know from members if this site is really helping or just a way we can write with no help what so ever here i think
      1. Elduderino
        Elduderino
        I say it's defintely helping. :)

Recovery from addiction can definitely make you feel like noone cares though and most importantly it's not the forum members job to cure people and make the task easy. Each individual has to carry their own load and we're just here for support. Hope this helps. :)
        Jul 3, 2015
    10. Theodore67
      Theodore67
      wish we had a way to write longer post on our profile page finding it hard to get everything i want to say in such a small area as this
    11. Theodore67
      Theodore67
      well i have not been here for almost a week now or maybe longer i wanted to see if any new post were here only to find out no new post
    12. Theodore67
      Theodore67
      And maybe just maybe we can help each other come out on top of this mess we are in
      1. David_matthews likes this.
    13. Theodore67
      Theodore67
      Have tried to reach out to others for help is there anyone male or female that will help this old man with his addiction
      1. LiveAnAwesomeLife likes this.
      2. LiveAnAwesomeLife
        LiveAnAwesomeLife
        yes sir, I will try to help you.
        Jun 24, 2015
    14. Theodore67
      Theodore67
      Anyone interested in starting a kik group to help with our addiction I really need help
    15. Theodore67
      Theodore67
      3yo do better than this
    16. Theodore67
      Theodore67
      Was trying to sign up for the no caps day counter but I must be the oldest fucked up person in the computer world
    17. Theodore67
      Theodore67
      Well been a few days since my last update have not PMO but think of it a little still need help
    18. Theodore67
      Theodore67
      Some times I believe that this is a dream and when I wake up none of this would be real and everything will be normal again
    19. Theodore67
      Theodore67
      Had a bad day was shoot by twoo people for AP so it would be nice if a man or women could help will need to start over tomorrow
    20. Theodore67
      Theodore67
      This is about 6days now still have hard time with I did team up with a AP today and I have a good idea this will help us out an get
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 30, 1947 (Age: 76)

Signature

What the hell do I do now. Shit this is fucked up I can't figure this out how dumb can one old man be