1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by threemonkeys

1. Elduderino
    Elduderino
    Day 53 here too.

I am void of energy and experiencing constant anxiety and stress.
    Moments of happiness inspire pain and more anxiety.

The bright side? I am no longer afraid of experiencing anxiety, stress, failure, disappointment, embarrassment. These emotions are in everybody's identity and acknowledging this reality makes me so strong in my weakness.
    Jul 7, 2015
  2. Elduderino
    Elduderino
    I may still yet have to learn how to manage my anger better though. Anger is a very volatile emotion.
    Jul 7, 2015
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Keep holding on and try to find as many ways as possible to express yourself and your emotions. Do some sport, try art, spend time with people you love.
    Most importantly, do NOT be harsh to yourself, I remember when I was at that stage I used to think about all the time that is left for me to feel better.
    Progress is one step at a time.
    Jul 7, 2015
  4. threemonkeys
    threemonkeys
    Elduderino....thanks. I know what you mean regarding getting used to the feelings of anxiety, stress, embarrassment. ...and facing the fears.
    Jul 8, 2015
  5. threemonkeys
    threemonkeys
    Zack...cheers.....keeping active does seem to help a lot....specifically physical stuff.
    Jul 8, 2015