1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by vxlccm

1. Steve Sancteria
    Steve Sancteria
    I am doing fine, I just figured that if I think less about NoFap, I gonna think less about anything else around PMO as well.

Got some hard times, it's crazy how bad environment can influence your goals and your mindset
    Nov 26, 2017
  2. Steve Sancteria
    Steve Sancteria
    kind of, when ever you think or see something about NoFap, and you actually have the word in it, then you think about fapping as well and what ever you associate with it.
    However, you get to a point after a ton of restarts where you can stay disciplined.
    But it still feels uncomfortable being horny, even tho you can handle it.
    Nov 26, 2017
  3. Steve Sancteria
    Steve Sancteria
    Just got a very real dream today where I've been in some kind of war and a buddy of mine couldn't handle it anymore and just stroked himself to death. After waking up I rlly though "let's never ever waste any time anymore"
    Nov 26, 2017
  4. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    Great way to be committed to the core, where you want your whole mind clean, even your dreams. I believe you'll get there, sir :)
    Nov 26, 2017
  5. Steve Sancteria
    Steve Sancteria
    I am actually really gratefull to be in a position where I can achieve literally everything I want in my life, but we humans forget in general that our time on earth is limited...a painfull motivation
    Nov 26, 2017