1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by K423

1. seaguy44
    seaguy44
    Great question. Focus on becoming the best man you can be and you'll get lots of women coming to you!
    Nov 25, 2017
  2. K423
    K423
    I must better myself everyday- thanks for the advice!
    Nov 26, 2017
  3. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    Math. There are plenty of ladies out there. As @seaguy44 said, become the one that will get picked! Nail down your life message, what you have to offer. If you want family, wear it on your sleeve. If you want to travel, do it, invest in it now. If you don't want to be addicted, ditch that biz - fast. And so on... smile more :)
    Nov 29, 2017
  4. K423
    K423
    I just wish I had the confidence to actually approach women and make conversation. I seem so trapped in the mindset that, upon seeing me, they immediately want nothing to do with me :P
    Nov 29, 2017
    I_can_and_I_will and vxlccm like this.
  5. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    Hm. My thinking is it will happen. If you're doing something interesting, just mention that at the grocery store to random people. Zero investment.. as if it's an afterthought. Be doing /you/ and your life, and be inviting about someone else also joining. Eventually, the right type of lady will. May take some dating to figure out where your heart is, of course.
    Nov 29, 2017
    I_can_and_I_will likes this.