1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Ram97

1. Roady
    Roady
    The best thing is to learn to talk about your feelings and struggles. That really helps me to grow out.
    Do you have a journal already?
    Nov 29, 2017
  2. Ram97
    Ram97
    No i dont have a journal I ll make one now. the reason i asked that is because i had ocd growing up.
    Nov 29, 2017
    Cel mai drept ideal, vxlccm and Roady like this.
  3. Roady
    Roady
    You may consider to seek for professional help.
    OCD isn't cured by medicine imho. It's a psychical thing.
    Nov 29, 2017
  4. Ram97
    Ram97
    Ok thanks bro i think i will. If i consult a doctor, do you think i might get medication to make it easier for me during the withdrawal? Like for the mood swings and waking up at night feeling absolutely terrified......
    Nov 29, 2017
  5. Roady
    Roady
    Yeah I know all about. I had some terrible years of dark depression and fears, and never used medicine.

My opinion was: it's better to *feel* what is inside of me, than suppress it with some medicine.

But you need to do what is good for you after all.
    Nov 29, 2017
  6. Ram97
    Ram97
    yeah i will try by myself first. as long as i could. and did you experience ear tinnitus during the masturbation withdrawal?
    Nov 29, 2017
  7. Roady
    Roady
    Ear buzzing is - to me - a sign of too much pressure in the head. You need rest, relaxation, and ways to get rid of the inner pressure. Walk, cycle.
    And.... talk. Share your heart. Share your feelings. Get connected with others. But step by step.
    Nov 29, 2017
  8. Ram97
    Ram97
    thank you bro for the patience and replies i really appreciate you so much.
    Nov 29, 2017
  9. Ram97
    Ram97
    I will try my best to get the hell out of it as much patience as it takes, i got no choice.
    Nov 29, 2017
  10. Ram97
    Ram97
    But will medication be any problem if i want to ease my symptoms for some time? like during these days if i wish to take tablets, will it be somethinh to worry about?
    Nov 29, 2017
  11. Roady
    Roady
    You're welcome buddy. No problem.
    The very bad thing about medicine is the addictive effect of it. You just create another dependency in your life.
    And when you want to stop that, you just have another withdrawals.

I hope you're a believer. Praying helps me the most to get rid of my fears and get peace.
    Nov 29, 2017