1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by vxlccm

1. BeautifulWarrior
    BeautifulWarrior
    Oh np man! It is only by the grace that God has given me that I am able to love others with such an open heart. I have been broken down so I now know brokenness. My calling is bind up the wounded. That is my heart.
    Dec 5, 2017
    I_can_and_I_will, vxlccm and Love369 like this.
  2. BeautifulWarrior
    BeautifulWarrior
    I love all of you and I don't even know you. I'm so proud of all of you that your even trying to battle this addiction.
    Dec 5, 2017
  3. BeautifulWarrior
    BeautifulWarrior
    This world is a crazy place and this never should of become such an issue but we as humans give in to often to our carnal mind; we need to bring ourselves to the Higher Mind and walk with Christ.
    Dec 5, 2017
  4. BeautifulWarrior
    BeautifulWarrior
    Then we all can be free of addictions forever!! I and my partner are trying to reach this place through fasting and meditation. I wish you all the best on your journey. Your gonna be great man!! All love and peace to you :) ❤
    Dec 5, 2017
  5. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    See what I mean, guys?! This one is special. Thanks again. Charity is an amazing gift.. keep using those talents >:-)
    Dec 5, 2017
    I_can_and_I_will likes this.