1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Mr_Annon

1. DKO
    DKO
    Keep going through your reboot. It's normal to not feel any attraction at the current moment towards women and it doesn't mean you're gay. The last thing you want to be doing is worrying about your sexuality because it could lead to you having HOCD/SOCD.
    Jul 14, 2015
  2. DKO
    DKO
    Your perception towards women will change for the better after you get through your reboot. The main benefit of NoFap is developing a strong sense of self-control, which can lead to you developing a positive life through changing your bad habits.
    Jul 14, 2015
  3. Mr_Annon
    Mr_Annon
    okay, like today I went to a college taster day then I meet a few they was like dogs looking at every woman, in town unlike me I was not interested at all they only saw them as sex objects unlike me one mentioned are you gay ?
    Jul 15, 2015
  4. Mr_Annon
    Mr_Annon
    I said no and asked you had a girlfriend ? I replied no even though I'm 17 I feel completely fine though I will wait until the reboot has done its job then I will start looking for a woman next. They was completely staring at women for about 10 seconds each time, I was like wow I used to do things like this, this reboot has already changed me and on day 7 so far can't wait until I see more changes.
    Jul 15, 2015
  5. Mr_Annon
    Mr_Annon
    Also thanks for the advice @DKO
    Jul 15, 2015
  6. DKO
    DKO
    I would ignore what those guys were saying to you and I would definitely suggest staying away from those kind of guys. They seem to objectify women and like you said they look at them like hungry dogs looking for a piece of meat. These guys are probably the type of people that place women on a pedestal and think that life is mostly about dating and getting laid by the hottest girl.
    Jul 15, 2015
  7. DKO
    DKO
    I would advise finding a more mature group of friends to hang out with - a group that treats women like real, equal human beings with emotions instead of just objects to have sex with. You'll find also that the right type of people and women will enter your life because you're focused on your purpose instead of chasing every skirt like it's a game.
    Jul 15, 2015
  8. DKO
    DKO
    (unless you're doing gaming like RSDTyler and whatnot)
    Jul 15, 2015
  9. Mr_Annon
    Mr_Annon
    Thats not for me that, anyway thanks for the advice. I see a woman as a human now not as a sex object as I used to its awesome the tension has gone and anxiety which I had is going I used to care how I looked, Now I don't, last time when I was trying to get a girl who I liked I felt trapped and changed all my clothes which wasn't who I wanted me, at the time I thought "time to change"
    Jul 15, 2015
  10. Mr_Annon
    Mr_Annon
    it was one of the worst decisions I did and never got the girl and I felt judged to fuck no matter what I did, Now I don't give a fuck how I look or care, just love being myself I wonder what else this reboot dose time to carry on and wait and see :)
    Jul 15, 2015
  11. DKO
    DKO
    Awesome! I'm glad you don't treat women as objects and your improved self-confidence is one of the many benefits of a reboot. Stay on this path because I'm telling you it gets even better.
    Jul 15, 2015
  12. Mr_Annon
    Mr_Annon
    Thanks brother can't wait! :)
    Jul 15, 2015