1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by We CAN Do This!

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I am sorry that you are having a hard time. I believe I felt as you did now, three months ago. It was fucking hard. But to get really up, you have to fall down quite many times. I know it's a cliche, but it is quite correct as well. I know you can do it, and I'll even help you up when you need it. I believe in you dude, you can do this!
    Dec 6, 2017
  2. Spoony
    Spoony
    2017 is nearly finished. Concentrate on how much more you are going to enjoy 2018 when you are free to enjoy life more
    Dec 6, 2017
  3. We CAN Do This!
    We CAN Do This!
    I’d like to think 2018 is gonna be ‘my year’ but deep down I know I’m just gonna screw it up. I planned for 2017 to be great and look what happened, what’s stopping me from ruining another year with my addiction?
    Dec 6, 2017
  4. Spoony
    Spoony
    Why shouldn't it be ? The only person that's deciding this is you. Dig deep take a few days off and just get your mind back into the game. You can do this and deep down inside you know you can do this. You just need to find that drive inside you and hold onto it.
    Dec 6, 2017
  5. Spoony
    Spoony
    Another thing. Get a partner involved as well on this forum. Someone who is going through the same as you because it really does help having someone to confide in. No one is here to judge you. and everyone just wants you to do your best.
    Dec 6, 2017
  6. We CAN Do This!
    We CAN Do This!
    Thanks :) believe it or not, that does make me feel a bit better. I’ll admit, yes I know I can do this. Its just gonna take a while. It won’t just suddenly happen. I have to work for this and if I’m not prepared to do that then I won’t achieve it. This is in my control and I will get the hang of things eventually.
    Dec 6, 2017
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yup, listen to Spoony. Don't listen to your doubts, they will only screw you over. I know that far to well. Listen to your fellow fapstronauts instead :). I am cheering for you!!
    Dec 6, 2017
  8. We CAN Do This!
    We CAN Do This!
    Thanks bro :)
    Dec 6, 2017
  9. Spoony
    Spoony
    Im glad it helps as its really good to hear because you are picking up the pieces. No one expects change over night, If we could then none of us would be on this forum. Like i said, Give it a few days and collect your thoughts, You will come back stronger from this. There was a reason why you joined this forum to begin with just hold onto it.
    Dec 6, 2017
  10. Beamer
    Beamer
    Hi buddy, i'm sorry to hear this, but if you're hitting a bottom, the only way you can go from there is up ! That's what you will do now and in 2018, and beyond ! Try to recognise and eliminate your triggers, again and again ! We can't quit trying bro, never quit ok! Let me know if you need anything , we're here ! All my best buddy ! :-))
    Dec 6, 2017
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Nope it won't suddenly happen. I am currently having these issues myself. I get too impatient and I want things to work itself out now. But I know deep inside that they won't. Time heals, but not fast, but if we cope and get through it, we will be soo much better for it :)
    Dec 6, 2017
  12. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I know exactly how you feel man... 2017 was one horrible thing after another for me. Somehow we're still breathing and that is what's most important. There is always hope.
    Dec 6, 2017