1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
WengerOut
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

WengerOut

Fapstronaut, Male, from London

Better days are coming boys and girls . Just keep an eye on the prize . Dec 9, 2017

1. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      Hey man where the fuck are you ?? What the fuck is going on in your life mate??
    2. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      As most of the gunners are indeed shouting your profile name, I feel its time for Wenger to move on.. 1 last chance to glory by winning Europa! He is a good manager with a great legacy but sadly I think players, fans have turned against him & he's a strong man standing there alone.. So sad to see him like this but thats life.. There are good & bad days.. A wonderful manager & a truly respected man! "Le professeur" !!
    3. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      Where are you bro? Hows the journey? Is everything alright?
      1. WengerOut
        WengerOut
        Hey bro. I fucked up ! Now I’m back to where i was. Fucking 0 .
        Lots of problems man. Man you made it to 100 days . Dont you fucking stop . Keep it up . Really happy for you .
        Feb 20, 2018
        Deleted Account likes this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Thanks lad ! Get back up now & dont beat yourself down !! You can do this 1 day at a time, just keep on building the momentum!! Dream on until your dreams come true..
        Feb 20, 2018
      3. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Why the fuck need of Auba if there's Lacazette?? Where are world class cbs & gk??
        Feb 20, 2018
    4. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      Upsets do happen my friend.. I feel for you.. They played with heart & had bit of luck as well.. Hardluck bro..
      1. WengerOut, Deleted Account and 2525 like this.
      2. WengerOut
        WengerOut
        The performance from the boys was not acceptable at all. They were shit throughout the 90 mins. Team selection was piss poor . Bench was shit . I feel sorry for those away fans to be honest ! I just want this season to get over and Wenger to leave this summer . It’s been a disaster this season .
        Jan 8, 2018
      3. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Maybe its time for Wenger to move on.. He doesnt have the financial support, fans have turned against him.. So Arteta to replace him?
        Jan 8, 2018
    5. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      Hey man, how are you doing?? I hope everything's good !! Its almost new year so wishing you a very happy new year & thanks for being there for me!!
      1. WengerOut likes this.
      2. WengerOut
        WengerOut
        Hey bro I’m very well thank you . Happy new year to you as well hope we can continue this journey successfully thoughout this year .
        Jan 3, 2018
    6. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      75 m for Van Dyk to Liverpool !! Thats outrageous man!! Defenders costing like midfielders & strikers now!! Haha players getting costlier day by day.. Gone were the days when legends didnt cost much & spoke with their actions rather than money!! Henry, Bergkamp, Viera, Van Nistelrooy, Rooney, Van der Sar etc.. I know utd have broken the bank on several occasions now but those days were golden bro!!
      1. WengerOut and 2525 like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        With Holding & Chambers in the defence instead of leader Koscielny its bound to happen!! Wenger needs to sign a world class cb & a good backup!!
        Jan 4, 2018
        WengerOut likes this.
      4. WengerOut
        WengerOut
        No chance Wenger will spend big on defenders . We need a cheque book manager like mourinho only than we might have a chance to win the league.
        Jan 4, 2018
      5. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Haha !! Not only Mourinho now everybody is spending.. Be it Pep, Klopp, Conte etc.. Wenger will most probably leave after his term finishes!! He has been the most economical manager with 20 top 4 finishes!! 2 premier leagues, 7 fa cups, the invincibles title !!
        Jan 4, 2018
    7. WengerOut
      WengerOut
      Better days are coming boys and girls . Just keep an eye on the prize .
      1. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        So whats your prediction for today's game? Will the veteran win or the exciting one?
        Dec 22, 2017
      2. WengerOut
        WengerOut
        Wenger out Sanchez out Bro . Had enough of them two cunts . Lucky to get a draw .
        Dec 22, 2017
      3. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Wenger's a legend bro !! He is failing in getting the team selection right against big teams!! Xhaka & Iwobi were poor !! Xhaka lucky to have scored coz of shitty Mignolet keeping !! Sanchez is anyway going to City!! Oxlade still warming benches :P
        Dec 22, 2017
        WengerOut likes this.
    8. WengerOut
      WengerOut
      We can handle just about anything if we take life One Day at a time . I’m on my 2nd Day and I’m smashing it
      1. Deleted Account, 2525, laris and 3 others like this.
    9. WengerOut
    10. WengerOut
      WengerOut
      COMMON YOU GUNNERS
      1. 2525 likes this.
    11. WengerOut
      WengerOut
      Hare Rama Hare Rama , Rama Rama Hare Hare Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna , Hare Hare
      1. Mango108, Jocker and 2525 like this.
  • About

Signature

[​IMG]