1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Struggle Bug

1. CntrlMind
    CntrlMind
    thanks for the good comment mate... I'm actually happy too that I spent 102 days without releasing the fluid of body that is made up of the finest blood. The fluid full of vitamins, essential minerals which can do wonders if kept in body and by the power meditation used to improve brain cells.

damn it, I lost all that just for pleasure of few seconds.
    Dec 8, 2017
    vxlccm, 2525 and Ray_of_Sunshine like this.
  2. Struggle Bug
    Struggle Bug
    Don't dwell on it too much :) The previous streak just proves you can reach great heights, do good man.
    Dec 8, 2017
    vxlccm, Bahram and CntrlMind like this.
  3. CntrlMind
    CntrlMind
    yes true... just need to keep myself under control next time ;)
    Dec 8, 2017
    vxlccm, 2525, evergreen666 and 2 others like this.
  4. Struggle Bug
    Struggle Bug
    Indeed :)
    Dec 8, 2017
    vxlccm, CntrlMind and Bahram like this.
  5. evergreen666
    evergreen666
    102 ... a huge score .. :) Your next record will be ...204
    Dec 8, 2017
    vxlccm, CntrlMind and Ray_of_Sunshine like this.
  6. CntrlMind
    CntrlMind
    thank you guys... I really would make it. ;) how ur progress going on guys?
    Dec 8, 2017
    vxlccm, 2525 and evergreen666 like this.
  7. evergreen666
    evergreen666
    already ... 7 :)
    Dec 8, 2017
    vxlccm and CntrlMind like this.
  8. CntrlMind
    CntrlMind
    great! I remember at day 7 I was burning! the urges were killing me. that was the hardest because I hadn't reached 2 digit numbers which is 10.

but after 10 it will get easier and easier and by day 45 u would just tell ur mind to stop thinking and it will really stop. really easy
    Dec 8, 2017
  9. evergreen666
    evergreen666
    My biggest ever was 30 days. The best moment of my life.. while I was in the Philippines. After that, I failed again ... So terrible. Now it is the right time. Thanks to nofap !
    Dec 8, 2017
  10. CntrlMind
    CntrlMind
    oh 30.. great! I also made it once before 102. Nofap is good, that I can talk to the people with same problem...
    but do know that giving up PMO is nothing. if u really really want to get control over mind. u got to control THOUGHTS. its like impossible. letting mind go freely is dangerous. its a vast subject.
    Dec 8, 2017
  11. evergreen666
    evergreen666
    So true. I remembered every time I relapsed, they all came from the thought FIRST. So it is like the first door that we should protect. But a few people are successful. So why not me? :)
    Dec 8, 2017
  12. CntrlMind
    CntrlMind
    exactly, it starts with a thought that just goes out of control. only few people are successful because they are not lazy.... they actually stand and fight the wrong thought to enter in mind........ I was one of them but as I just relaxed and left my mind's door open, theifs entered and took away my will power and motivation :D so the improvement req. is in security sector lol isn't it?
    Dec 8, 2017
  13. evergreen666
    evergreen666
    Sometimes I think it would be so ashamed to be born earthly. Now human has to find a way back to origins. Struggling, controlling, transmuting,... But actually human choose the easier way : enjoying, lust, being wild... I am not sure how long I could remain it but I know the narrow path leads to the truth. I have to keep walking
    Dec 8, 2017
  14. CntrlMind
    CntrlMind
    Damn! you actually are thinking right way. same I think but never had words to explain it. basically giving up PMO is nothing. we need to completely shift the focus from everywhere to the Real science that is... "who am I?" the reproduction can be done later also. I mean we just born and started looking for females, jobs, money? shouldn't we actually wait and ask "what is going on and why is it going on?"
    Dec 8, 2017
  15. CntrlMind
    CntrlMind
    hey mate, its 11:00pm I have to sleep, GoodNight. catch u tomorrow :)
    Dec 8, 2017
    vxlccm, evergreen666 and 2525 like this.
  16. evergreen666
    evergreen666
    Perhaps I am different from most of people out there. People call me odd, strange. " Who am I " is the hardest question ever to answer. I could not answer but I could sense it as long as I keep my sexual energy and transmute it. Sort of... you use that energy to create who you are... A really cool and adventurous. I really love it, buddy !
    Dec 8, 2017
  17. CntrlMind
    CntrlMind
    good morning, you are right. there is not a easy answer for "who am I", specially if you've limited your thoughts with the modern science.
    just knowing Big Bang theory isn't a satisfactory answer. I tried it. it never gave detailed answers. but as u already said, to get clarification we need to shift our focus from Sex to something more important and thats the only hard part of this process "shifting focus" :)
    Dec 8, 2017
    vxlccm likes this.