1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
FollowerOfTheWay
Last Activity:
Apr 25, 2019
Manage Groups:

Following 2

Followers 1

Birthday:
Sep 26, 1991 (Age: 32)

Share This Page

FollowerOfTheWay

Fapstronaut, Male, 32

FollowerOfTheWay was last seen:
Apr 25, 2019
    1. vxlccm
      vxlccm
      Belated welcome. Thank you for your post. If you can get alcohol under control, that is HUGE. Salutations, Mr. Good Inner Balance :)
      1. I_can_and_I_will likes this.
    2. I_can_and_I_will
      I_can_and_I_will
      Hey pal, welcome to NoFap! You're gonna have a great time here! Feel free to ask about anything you wanna! Btw, that's an amazing avatar, did you draw it? :)
      1. FollowerOfTheWay
        FollowerOfTheWay
        Thank you so much man :)
        Will keep it mind, this does seem like a very supportive place. Feel like a fool for not joining sooner :D
        Unfortunately no :D
        If I remember correctly this is a wall painting by Takehiko Inoue. The author of Vagabond the Manga. It talks about Miyamoto Musashi's life, he was a Japanese swordfighter.
        It`s a brilliant story, look into it if you can find the time.
        Dec 6, 2017
        vxlccm and I_can_and_I_will like this.
      2. I_can_and_I_will
        I_can_and_I_will
        Anytime buddy! :) Everything happens at the right time, so maybe this was the perfect time for you to join us? :D
        Ah I see, thank you! I will check out that manga, I like stories that involve sword fighting and history. Great to meet another manga fan :)
        Good luck on your journey pal! :D
        Dec 7, 2017
        vxlccm likes this.
    3. OutOfNecessity
      OutOfNecessity
      How does this work, is there some kind of chat function on NoFap?
      1. vxlccm, I_can_and_I_will and 2525 like this.
      2. FollowerOfTheWay
        FollowerOfTheWay
        I sent you private message. I think :D
        I am a new joiner here on the forums as well.
        Dec 5, 2017
    4. OutOfNecessity
      OutOfNecessity
      Hey man, let's do it, you ready?
      1. vxlccm, I_can_and_I_will and 2525 like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 26, 1991 (Age: 32)

Signature

[​IMG]
    “It is difficult to realize the true Way just through sword-fencing. Know the smallest things and the biggest things, the shallowest things and the deepest things.”
    “Even if you strive diligently on your chosen path day after day, if your heart is not in accord with it, then even if you think you are on a good path, from the point of view of the straight and true, this is not a genuine path. If you do not pursue a genuine path to its consummation, then a little bit of crookedness in the mind will later turn into a major warp. Reflect on this.”
    “Never stray from the Way.”
    --"Miyamoto Musashi, A Book of Five Rings"--