1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ContinueFight

1. Struggle Bug
    Struggle Bug
    Better cut off those people who tell you you can't. They only weigh you down ;)
    Dec 9, 2017
  2. ContinueFight
    ContinueFight
    You know I have a friend who always tried to get the best result out of minimum effort. At certain parts thats acceptable and even needed, but always try to do your best, you will reach so much more than you could imagine. He's a good guy at heart but still I cannot share his attitude.
    Dec 10, 2017
    2525 and Ray_of_Sunshine like this.
  3. Struggle Bug
    Struggle Bug
    You can do the same as well, but you gotta remember that everyone's different.
    Dec 10, 2017
  4. ContinueFight
    ContinueFight
    I should have said, he always gets an average result out of minimum effort but doesnt go beyond that. And he even asks me why I'm trying so hard. Being satisfied with the average is alright but never going beyond is......I don't know: Imagine you would be able to cure cancer but because you were always to comfortable, you never even came close to it
    Dec 10, 2017
    2525 and Ray_of_Sunshine like this.
  5. Struggle Bug
    Struggle Bug
    Oh now that's different, why settle for less when you know you can do more? Don't even listen to him, these kinds of people tend to drag others down with them. Do more. Do better.
    Dec 10, 2017
    2525 and ContinueFight like this.
  6. ContinueFight
    ContinueFight
    Exactly!!!
    Dec 10, 2017
    Ray_of_Sunshine likes this.