1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by IChooseToLive

1. Struggle Bug
    Struggle Bug
    What happened? What triggered you? What were you feeling before relapse? What could you have done differently? You gotta take this as an opportunity to learn
    Dec 10, 2017
    IChooseToLive likes this.
  2. Struggle Bug
    Struggle Bug
    Learn about your relapse and to try your best not to let the same trap get you again.
    Dec 10, 2017
  3. Atlanticus
    Atlanticus
    No panic! It'll be alright! Besides the initial pull back (chaser effect), you' not really going all the way back, now that you've already broken the spell. No panic; exhale, and return to the ring... in a zen-like "for the long haul" spirit! Peace, brother!
    Dec 10, 2017
    IChooseToLive and 2525 like this.
  4. IChooseToLive
    IChooseToLive
    The trigger was girls in work uniform ... My feeling, I think I was bored ... I don't know, I've tried to do 20 pushups and then fall asleep ... Day after that, I was still thinking about it
    Dec 12, 2017
  5. IChooseToLive
    IChooseToLive
    I can't erase my dirty mind somehow ... I don't know what to do
    Dec 12, 2017
  6. IChooseToLive
    IChooseToLive
    Dec 12, 2017
  7. Struggle Bug
    Struggle Bug
    Of course you can, but first you gotta believe that you can man, sooner or later you will see a beautiful woman without obsessing about her.
    Dec 12, 2017
  8. Struggle Bug
    Struggle Bug
    It occurs after the relapse, like aftershocks of an earthquake.
    Dec 12, 2017
  9. IChooseToLive
    IChooseToLive
    I think you're right, I'm not seeing a woman as a human, but an object ... I have to have better mindset, believe that we are all human ... Thanks for the reminder ...
    Dec 12, 2017
  10. Struggle Bug
    Struggle Bug
    It's good you acknowledge that, now do something about that :D
    Dec 12, 2017