1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
oklock
Last Activity:
Sep 6, 2019
Manage Groups:

Following 3

Followers 2

Engineer, prospective graduate student.

Share This Page

oklock

New Fapstronaut, Male, from Southamerica

"success is not made of victories but from failures, struggles and the knowledge of how to best deal with your doubts and fears" Dec 19, 2017

oklock was last seen:
Sep 6, 2019
    1. vxlccm
      vxlccm
      Hope you're doing okay!
      1. Rising Sun !! likes this.
    2. oklock
      oklock
      "success is not made of victories but from failures, struggles and the knowledge of how to best deal with your doubts and fears"
      1. vxlccm and 2525 like this.
    3. oklock
      oklock
      I broke my strike today. There is nothing else to do but to star again and hope that some wisdom was acquired during this previous journey
      1. vxlccm and 2525 like this.
    4. oklock
      oklock
      The devil whispered in my ear: "You cannot withstand the storm", and I said: "I AM THE STORM"
    5. oklock
      oklock
      I am back in the saddle again...
      1. 2525 likes this.
    6. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      Have you succedeed 128 days?!? ;))) Thats dope
      1. oklock
        oklock
        Sorry to disappoint you Swedish. I haven't had updated my day counter for a long time. I did it through the 60 days tough. And my longest strike was 100 days :D.
        Oct 13, 2017
        2525 and Deleted Account like this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Well that is great anyway man!!! Good job! ;)))
        Oct 13, 2017
        oklock likes this.
  • About

Engineer, prospective graduate student.
    A little bit about me: I am young southamerican Engineer trying to get a Master's degree and hopefully a PhD. I love science, coding, astrophysics and almost anything geeky you can come with. I work out fairly regularly and try to have a healthy diet. I try to meditate and read as often as possible. Btw, I am a Cathlic, I am not too religious but strongly belief in the existence of a God.

I have been trying to cure my PMO addiction for almost 4 years now. My longest strike was a little over 100 days and I am looking to leave PMO for good as well as to make friends in the process.

Signature

[​IMG]