1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by eDMOND1991

1. evergreen666
    evergreen666
    Longer next time
    Dec 18, 2017
  2. eDMOND1991
    eDMOND1991
    I am exploding . I hate myself
    Dec 18, 2017
  3. Ready to be healthy
    Ready to be healthy
    Hi Edmond- please, please don't hate yourself. You are a human being and you relapsed, it's understandable and means you are only human like the rest of us :) We have all stumbled from time to time! What matters is you move on and keep going :)
    Dec 18, 2017
  4. Ready to be healthy
    Ready to be healthy
    After all, the very fact you are trying is fantastic and shows how strong you are!! :) If you are stuck in your room alot- maybe try and join a gym or club that gets you out and about :)
    Dec 18, 2017
  5. Struggle Bug
    Struggle Bug
    I agree with @Ready to be healthy , hating yourself will only cause you to want to escape the negative feeling through PMO again, I know because it's what I do as well. Start by forgiving yourself for making a mistake, then try to make a plan on how to avoid relapsing the same way next time.
    Dec 18, 2017
  6. eDMOND1991
    eDMOND1991
    Guys guys my depression driving me crazy . i wanna go out and walk
    Dec 18, 2017
  7. Struggle Bug
    Struggle Bug
    Would be a good idea. I'm here if you wanna talk :)
    Dec 18, 2017
  8. Ready to be healthy
    Ready to be healthy
    A good long walk can really help for depressing thoughts! ope you will be ok! like @Struggle Bug said we are here if you need to talk :)
    Dec 18, 2017
  9. Alex 623
    Alex 623
    do what you have to do and come back :)
    Dec 18, 2017