1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Saber_tooth7

1. Struggle Bug
    Struggle Bug
    I salute you for battling three monsters at the same time, or maybe it's a dragon with three heads? Either way, you have a whole army behind you supporting you ;)
    Dec 18, 2017
  2. Saber_tooth7
    Saber_tooth7
    Oh yeah! I really would like to experience the "natural high", no matter how long it takes. We must support each other to win it!!
    Dec 18, 2017
  3. Struggle Bug
    Struggle Bug
    The natural high that comes from actually achieving things and not using any chemical to induce the feeling of having "achieved" something. So different! It might seem like a distant memory but I once felt really good after finishing a painting...
    Dec 18, 2017
  4. Saber_tooth7
    Saber_tooth7
    Winning on a regular basis is the entire point of all of this, no?
    You think I'll lose some of my friends because of this? That's what I am afraid of.
    Dec 18, 2017
  5. Struggle Bug
    Struggle Bug
    Because you choose to change your habits into healthier ones? I think you will, but dude, will you really let your life stay as it is just to keep a few friends?
    Dec 18, 2017
  6. Saber_tooth7
    Saber_tooth7
    Well, to speak of it, i dont actually care about others if they can't see the positive in me. So I think it'll be interesting to see who goes and who stays. This is what filters out the real friends... Thanks anyway :)
    Dec 18, 2017
  7. Struggle Bug
    Struggle Bug
    Indeed, just be careful not to get pulled by them into the habit again :)
    Dec 18, 2017