1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Thom_R
Last Activity:
Mar 11, 2018
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Feb 2, 1994 (Age: 30)
Audio Engineer

Share This Page

Thom_R

Fapstronaut, Male, 30, from Washington, D.C.

Back from the holiday season, hoping that this downtime will not lead to opportunities to fall back into old habits. Dec 26, 2017

Thom_R was last seen:
Mar 11, 2018
    1. Thom_R
      Thom_R
      Back from the holiday season, hoping that this downtime will not lead to opportunities to fall back into old habits.
      1. 2525 and LEPAGE like this.
    2. Thom_R
      Thom_R
      Relationship strain while rebooting is tough. I want to be trusted again by myself and not have my partner worrying about me being alone
      1. Spiritslayer and 2525 like this.
    3. Thom_R
      Thom_R
      Working on discovering what triggers me and how to avoid it. Feels like I'm playing with fire at times.
      1. 2525 and Spiritslayer like this.
      2. We CAN Do This!
        We CAN Do This!
        It’s a dangerous game, but could definitely be worth it. I need to
        Do the same but I just relapsed :/
        Dec 16, 2017
    4. Thom_R
      Thom_R
      Trying my hardest to occupy my mind as the journey begins. Redirections is the key.
      1. Struggle Bug
        Struggle Bug
        Try doing some meditation :D
        Dec 12, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 2, 1994 (Age: 30)
    Audio Engineer
    I started out on this site nearly three years ago because I wanted to quit pm. It was affecting my relationship and I had been struggling with the issue since before I was a teenager.

Shortly after joining I went through some serious sh*t with my SO at the time and proceeded into a very unhealthy relationship, which I was quick to justify jumping back into PMO and not even question it.

I have to admit that its very sickening to think that until this point I had considered it a vice and a personal hobby of mine... And now it has driven to the point where I have severely hurt my relationship with my current SO with whom I want to spend the rest of my life.

So now I am taking the first step (and hopefully not the last) in committing to Reboot so that I can rewire my mind and save my relationships with the people that I love. Please start a conversation with me and I would love to hear your story as well as tell you mine.

Cheers

Signature

[​IMG]