1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Slavomir

1. Struggle Bug
    Struggle Bug
    It's probably because you wait for the time to passby instead of doing things to keep you busy. Go do something, socialize! They say time flies by when you're having fun, but of course not the kind of "fun" that is PMO.
    Dec 21, 2017
    Slavomir likes this.
  2. Slavomir
    Slavomir
    Believe me, I have many things to do and never be bored :) my personal record of rebooting is 30 and few days and I have to bit this! But you're right, I have to focus my mind on sth different.
    Dec 22, 2017
    Ray_of_Sunshine likes this.
  3. Slavomir
    Slavomir
    This is weird time for me because everything I do need time to effects and feel pleasure. Bodybuilding, growing my hair out, therapy, rebooting. Maybe this is reason why pmo or other addiction is so tempting: it give pleasure now, without waiting for effects. Now I choose the way which I need time to achieve sth and have to be strong!
    Dec 22, 2017
    Atlanticus and Ray_of_Sunshine like this.
  4. Struggle Bug
    Struggle Bug
    Yes you are right. This is what makes PMO enticing. It gives pleasure now without even the effort.
    Dec 22, 2017