1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by DannyCool

1. NoBrainer
    NoBrainer
    At what stage in the process are you at now?
    Jul 25, 2015
  2. DannyCool
    DannyCool
    I am like hardly ever any urges sensitivity reduces dramatically its like I have levelled off. I am not using any sexual energy stuff just meditation and a little exercise sitting on my knees with my hands over my head and breathing in my belly to redirect the energy. I am still attracted to women but don't need them and not looking for one as I don't think it would help my life at all.
    Jul 25, 2015
  3. DannyCool
    DannyCool
    Sometimes I experience orgasm without ejaculation usually during meditation without any fantasy kindof like sexual bliss
    Jul 25, 2015
  4. NoBrainer
    NoBrainer
    So, how long have you been attempting to reboot for and have you had any significant streaks?
    Jul 25, 2015
  5. NoBrainer
    NoBrainer
    That is interesting. I find meditation that directs you away from your sexual energy to be more useful
    Jul 25, 2015
  6. DannyCool
    DannyCool
    I will be 6 months on hard mode on Friday! I cant believe it I am so grateful to NoFap
    Jul 25, 2015
  7. DannyCool
    DannyCool
    I had a 3 month streak last year and have been trying for about 3 years previous to this
    Jul 25, 2015
  8. DannyCool
    DannyCool
    kinda trying!!!
    :P
    Jul 25, 2015
  9. NoBrainer
    NoBrainer
    Well done! Why are you still here if you're almost 6 months clean then? haha
    Jul 25, 2015
  10. DannyCool
    DannyCool
    I want to keep myself on my toes and I like the company and I want to be part of this incredible social movement. I am a NoFap supporter. Anyhow any tips. I like the one about the meditation anything else? Anything I should know about for the next 6 months?
    Jul 26, 2015