1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Never_Return_There
Last Activity:
Aug 26, 2017
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Nov 26, 1993 (Age: 30)

Share This Page

Never_Return_There

Fapstronaut, Male, 30

Almost 2 years and 3 months. I've not been around much lately, but i am still going forward in Nofap. Although other things in my life suck. Jul 30, 2017

Never_Return_There was last seen:
Aug 26, 2017
    1. HopeFaith
      HopeFaith
      Ach can you tell me how can I like someone? When I click on their profile and on like it never ups their number?
      1. Never_Return_There
        Never_Return_There
        I dont see any like button, besides the buttons that are placed in right of the profile posts. If you talk about this, i suppose it doesn't raise up their likes number, because it's not posted in the forums section, but only on their own profile. That's what i think. Otherwise, if you want to say that you like someone, i think the only option is to click follow.
        Oct 25, 2015
      2. HopeFaith
        HopeFaith
        Supper thank you. Have you ever tried a duck with apples :) Very nice when roasted. Just a thought that came to my head.
        Oct 25, 2015
      3. Never_Return_There
        Never_Return_There
        Hahaha, no, i haven't and i dont eat ducks. I was a vegetarian for maybe 4 months, intended to go vegan, but then i returned back to eating meat, and still do now. :D :D But if i have a chance to taste roasted duck, i may try it. :D
        Oct 25, 2015
    2. HopeFaith
      HopeFaith
      nice duck:)
      1. Never_Return_There likes this.
      2. Never_Return_There
        Never_Return_There
        Haahah, thanks ;D
        Oct 25, 2015
    3. Never_Return_There
      Never_Return_There
      how do i set my counter with goals and completion in my signature ???
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Never_Return_There
        Never_Return_There
        Мерси, но не ми трябва вече, когато си правих акаунта тук го направих това, обаче прецених че не искам да го слагам, понеже изисква google+ неща някакви и не ми се занимаваше ...
        Oct 7, 2015
      3. HopeFaith
        HopeFaith
        Click on any counter you like and then create new counter for me. And copy and paste the web address in you signature box.
        Oct 24, 2015
      4. Never_Return_There
        Never_Return_There
        Thanks, but i don't need it anymore, i have one on reddit, i gave up making another counter here. Plus i share my number of days on some posts from time to time. I realized the procedure ever since i made my account here, but decided to not do it. ;D
        Oct 25, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 26, 1993 (Age: 30)

Signature

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
    1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.
    1 Corinthians 10:13 Wherefore let him that thinks he stands take heed lest he fall. [​IMG]There has no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
    James 1:12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love Him.
    Luke 11:4 And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.
    Amen !