1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by eDMOND1991

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Dude its okay to feel sad.. Its okay to fail again & again till you win!! If its getting worse then why not get professional help to sort this out? Consult a doc asap!! @balasubramaniac this guy has endured so much !! You can actually get inspired from his struggle & success story!! We all struggle, we all stumble, we all fall but to keep moving forward however slow the process may seem, we gotta keep moving forward
    Dec 29, 2017
  2. eDMOND1991
    eDMOND1991
    I want to leave my family and live alone for a while . maybe it's repair me
    Dec 29, 2017
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Take your time but leaving family is not the solution.. Get professional help asap!! Tell your family that you're feeling low & struggle with this addiction.. They have always supported & loved you!!
    Dec 29, 2017
    eDMOND1991, I_can_and_I_will and 2525 like this.
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @Beamer you too can help this guy out with your encouraging words, thank you!!
    Dec 29, 2017
    eDMOND1991 and I_can_and_I_will like this.
  5. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    Hey man, don't say stuff like that. Everyone of us here has been at a point where it seemed hopeless, sometimes it's still like that. But life is a playground of challenges, it's no fun if things are easy always. Fight through this and come out successful. You quit pmo for three days, so you can forever. It just takes time, keep trying, we're here for you always.
    Dec 29, 2017