1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. ac1909
    ac1909
    I like it, I live 45 minutes in between two cities so I’m never bored, the only complaint I have is the weather, it’s so damn unpredictable in central Texas, right now we’ve had constant cold. but depending on time of year it can fluctuate from cold to hot in a day
    Jan 1, 2018
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Cool, I live in Mass and it's cold as shit here. It's 4 degrees Fahrenheit here and the "real feel" is -2, WTF. I'm like dreaming about living i n Texas right now. How long you been living there and how are the people?
    Jan 1, 2018
  3. ac1909
    ac1909
    Oh dude I could imagine, I’d be dying haha, right now it’s like 28, not too bad. it actually snowed but this was like a month ago, that’s a freaking miracle here. I’ve been here like 13 years, most of my life. The people here are pretty chill, no douche bags everyone’s pretty nice to each other... except when driving!
    Jan 2, 2018
    Deleted Account likes this.
  4. ac1909
    ac1909
    People are idiots, cut you off, drive slow or forget to turn their directional light off, etc. You’ll find a lot of that here but besides that’s everything’s dope. My particular town is growing big time, more stores more houses it’s almost a small city minus the tall buildings
    Jan 2, 2018
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    That's it, I'm moving to Texas.
    Jan 2, 2018
    Sôgmô Gray Lock likes this.
  6. ac1909
    ac1909
    Lol it’s not too crazy like big cities but not to isolated like a small town. The beach is also only like 3 hours away
    Jan 2, 2018