1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Haggis

1. Limeaid
    Limeaid
    Oh no!! My husbands company has been bought and sold 3 times and he is still working there so it may not be a bad thing!
    Jul 31, 2015
  2. Haggis
    Haggis
    Yeah, it's a profitable business with a great client base so I don't see the doors closing or anything. And I'm basically essential to the operation of the business, so I'm not worried about my job. I just don't like change some times, and especially not uncertainty, heh. It'll work out just fine though, I can always find work with my skillset :)
    Jul 31, 2015
  3. Limeaid
    Limeaid
    I know exactly what you mean Haggis! No one likes a rumour and change can be difficult because you never know what kind of a boss will take his place. Hopefully it all works out to be an even better situation for you.
    Jul 31, 2015
  4. Haggis
    Haggis
    Fingers crossed :)
    Jul 31, 2015
  5. Ghengis1227
    Ghengis1227
    Been a silent observer in your journey, and from what I can tell, things tend to turn out for the better of you. No worries, I have the utmost faith things will turn out for the best for you.
    Aug 1, 2015