1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by vulture175

1. Ibnu Adam
    Ibnu Adam
    Acute anxiety. Without anxiety you can begin making small steps to tackle your depression.

Depression has real causes. It makes sense to an external observer. Anxiety is your head making things up. It is irrational and is more crippling.
    Jan 6, 2018
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Major depression is way worse in my opinion. It often if not always requires professional help. At least when it comes to anxiety with time one can learn to stop worrying too much about things in the future they have no control over. One is only ever in control of the present.
    Jan 6, 2018
  3. Ready to be healthy
    Ready to be healthy
    Honestly I don't see why it has to be a competition between the two. Both can be crippling conditions for a person to live with and cope with everyday. Each condition will feel like the worst thing depending on who is suffering, it's always unique to the individual suffering and hat ever they have will always feel like the worst thing.
    Jan 6, 2018
  4. vulture175
    vulture175
    I've been on meds for long time and i think i finally come with a conclusion about antidepressants: they treat depression by transforming it into anxiety and vice versa
    Both when they come extreme are both extremely scary.
    I think acute anxiety mostly cause ssuicidal thoughts due to body shaking, fast heart rates, insanity, while major depression exhausts
    Pmo causes both
    So, pmo is bad :P
    Jan 8, 2018